ROTHERHAM OWLS

Why this constant sniping at Rotherham Owls. I well remember when SW Supporters Club had branches in Hoyland, Wombwell, Creswell, and Killamarsh, among others, who used to do this every match, home and away

It would be interesting if the club could publish, as an exercise, the actual vicinity of its ST holders. I think people  would be surprised at how many W'ites are outside the City boundaries.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Why this constant sniping at Rotherham Owls. I well remember when SW Supporters Club had branches in Hoyland, Wombwell, Creswell, and Killamarsh, among others, who used to do this every match, home and away

It would be interesting if the club could publish, as an exercise, the actual vicinity of its ST holders. I think people  would be surprised at how many W'ites are outside the City boundaries.

It's a very well run outfit with a fair bit in the bank for a rainy day, try and keep prices low as possible and when it comes to collecting fares  rarely do the kids get charged.

More than a few characters on the bus who travel the length and breath of the country.  You won't find a friendly bunch you will get ribbed but you will be more than looked after. 

So anyone in the area gives us a try.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Agreed never understood the mentality. Remember a heated argument in the limit, we weren't real Wednesday fans, because we were from Rotherham. Mentioned this on here before but my grandad told me that we were always seen as a South Yorkshire team and that there were a lot of people who were peed off when the 'Sheffield' bit was added. 

16 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

It's a very well run outfit with a fair bit in the bank for a rainy day, try and keep prices low as possible and when it comes to collecting fares  rarely do the kids get charged.

More than a few characters on the bus who travel the length and breath of the country.  You won't find a friendly bunch you will get ribbed but you will be more than looked after. 

Can you pick me up from Jct 7 on the M3 next Saturday..

Thanks in advance.

• Haha 8

On 12/01/2020 at 12:13, Inspector Lestrade said:

Been on this bus a couple of times and can vouch for the above. Cracking bunch.

• Like 1