A Great Image From Today

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

They were going ape when the second went it. 

I was going to gif it...but my computer crashed!!

Fox was going mental celebrating with the away fans.

A couple  of seasons back we beat a very poor Reading side 3-1 in the cup, cold Friday night in Jan, poor crowd.

When the final whistle went it seemed to matter to Fox more than the whole squad. 

I've always got the impression being here is s big deal for him and I'm glad he's getting to enjoy his football.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

13 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Notice how most of these players who are hounded by the boo boys seem to play better away from home, where the fans get behind the team.   No coincidence.

It was obvious from the start that he had a bit of class, and a decent cross.  I'm pleased he's winning folk over. 

I agree I was never one of those who criticised him I always said he is a very dependable defender and always put the effort in ,he has also improved other aspects of his game. 

14 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

480752476_DawsonandFox.thumb.jpg.4583dd750420779793288c555977ee9f.jpg

It's great to see the players celebrating like that.

It's easy to fall into the lazy cliche of suggesting they don't care when results go against us, but it's plain to see that results like today's mean as much to them as they do to us asaccording

According to the wife's Christmas edition of Cosmopolitan, Cammy and Foxy are in a position known (in swinger parlance) as the Upstanding Citizen. The image would also be a definite shoo-in for Up The Arris Corner in The Viz comic.

• Haha 4

He's always been good at defending and reading danger, lost count of the amount of goal-line clearances and last ditch blocks he's made to save goals over the years, but now he's playing with confidence he's pushing forward a lot more and that helps the whole team, I think it's clear he's solved our left back problem.

10 hours ago, DuncOwl said:

Never deserved the vitriol he got. Yet there are still people saying that the only reason is playing well is because he's after a new contract.

Ive been told he won’t accept a new contract, because of the abuse he received. Maybe that’s changed now?

TBH he was never as bad as some made out, no way does any player deserve the abuse he was getting. The sort of abuse that recently started being aimed at Murphy, again unwarranted- and look who scored yesterday and played v well.......