A Great Image From Today

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It's great to see the players celebrating like that.

It's easy to fall into the lazy cliche of suggesting they don't care when results go against us, but it's plain to see that results like today's mean as much to them as they do to us as fans.

They were going ape when the second went it. 

I was going to gif it...but my computer crashed!!

Fox was going mental celebrating with the away fans.

• Like 1

Notice how most of these players who are hounded by the boo boys seem to play better away from home, where the fans get behind the team.   No coincidence.

It was obvious from the start that he had a bit of class, and a decent cross.  I'm pleased he's winning folk over. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The way that Morgan fox has turned his Wednesday career around is quite remarkable. Not only was he poor when he first came in but he has suffered some right abuse, most of it unjustified. 

In my opinion, he is playing at a high level and is an accomplished championship left back. Well done Morgan Fox! 

49 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

The way that Morgan fox has turned his Wednesday career around is quite remarkable. Not only was he poor when he first came in but he has suffered some right abuse, most of it unjustified. 

In my opinion, he is playing at a high level and is an accomplished championship left back. Well done Morgan Fox! 

It became self fulfilling didn't it? He was poor but did he deserve that level abuse? Absolutely not. 

Fair play to him for putting in the work, he's been very good this season. Now he has the backing of the support he seems to be going the extra mile, the polar opposite of before hand!

It's also worth noting that he's out of contract in the summer, we always see the best of players when this is the case.

Edited by Owls2k

50 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

marshalled Helder Costa out of the game today really, made him look very ordinary indeed and eventually they hooked him. Not much chance to get forward today but he’s turning into a consistently reliable defender. Physically very sturdy too. Never welches anything.