Take out their two loanees from Brighton and City, and Leeds are a pretty ordinary side.

5 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Take out their two loanees from Brighton and City, and Leeds are a pretty ordinary side.

Weather the early storm and the  hit them isn't it.

Twice this week that's been the case for them.  

Struggle to understand their fans calling us a long ball side.

Both our goals came from exquisite thru - balls. 

Don't know if he's posh or not. Just comes across as a conceited dicksplash.  Clearly love himsen.  

In a way I'm glad he plays for them. I always like teams to have a couple of players I hate. Make victories all the sweeter.

17 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

bit of muck on the nesh shirt there, but i swear he finishes every game with the cleanest shirt in the EFL, what a prodder

TBF you can't fall over as much has he does without getting a bit of muck on your top.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Dunkstar said:

TBF you can't fall over as much has he does without getting a bit of muck on your top.

I'm surprised he spends as much time as he does rolling about on the floor- always struck me the type who'd be too worried about messing his hair up.

On 11/01/2020 at 17:50, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.603c271e450e8887c5bad19913f2adfa.png

Image result for laughing emoji gif

Brilliant Snoots. I was thinking yesterday i remember when he was shortlisted as a former contender for your highly prestigious 'Bell of the year award'. I was trying to remember your description of him, was it a fluffy haired posh kn0b head student type or something? He really is a grade A Bell end lol

Edited by Sticky belly

23 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Weather the early storm and the  hit them isn't it.

Twice this week that's been the case for them.  

Struggle to understand their fans calling us a long ball side.

Both our goals came from exquisite thru - balls. 

This is now the game plan for anybody playing L**ds.

They run out of petrol after 75 minutes and the entire engine is clapped out after December anyway.

5 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Brilliant Snoots. I was thinking yesterday i remember when he was shortlisted as a former contender for your highly prestigious 'Bell of the year award'. I was trying to remember your description of him, was it a fluffy haired posh kn0b head student type or something? He really is a grade A Bell end 

He's one of the few (along with Darnell Fisher and Ben Pearson) who makes the shortlist every year. 

• Haha 1

Scored 10 goals this season but only 2 of those were crucial (ie needed to win), how much do they pay him?