https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/january/ticket-details-qpr-v-wednesday/

The Owls travel to Queens Park Rangers on Friday 24 January (8.00pm) in The Emirates FA Cup fourth round and ticket details are as follows:

SWFC have the full allocation of 2,663 for this all-ticket fixture.

School End Upper 1236 & Lower Tier 1223

Season Ticket holder prices

Adults: £10
Over 60 and U23: £3
Under 18: £1
Under 8*: Free

Non Season Ticket holder Prices

Adults: £15
Over 60 & U23: £5
Under 18: £3

School End Upper Tier Restricted View - 204

Season Ticket Holder Prices

Adults: £8
Over 60 & U23: £2
Under 18: £1

Restricted View Non Season Ticket holders prices

Adults: £13
Over 60 & U23: £4
Under 18: £2

*Please note all Under 8s are free of charge but are available only when purchasing an Adult ticket via the SWFC Ticket Office.

There are five wheelchair spaces which are priced at £3.00 each plus a carer free of charge.

Inter City Owl

SWFC are running official travel coaches to and from QPR from Hillsborough and Flat Street at 1.00pm.

SWFC are pleased to offer supporters discounted travel on the official supporters’ coaches.

Prices are as follows:

Adults: £27
Children: £26

Ticket sale and Priority Point (TPP) details:

Tuesday 14 January (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 720 or more TPP

Tuesday 14 January (2.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 670 or more TPP

Wednesday 15 January (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 620 or more TPP

Wednesday 15 January (2.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 570 or more TPP

Thursday 16 January (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 520 or more TPP

Thursday 16 January (2.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 460 or more TPP

Friday 17 January (9.00am): Season Ticket holders

Friday 17 January (2.00pm): Owls Members and Foundation Members

Monday 20 January (9.00am): General sale

Please note that sale dates are subject to availability and all tickets purchased from Friday 17 January at 2.00pm will be charged at the Non Season Ticket holder prices.

Tickets can be purchased at the Ticket Office, Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop or by telephone on 03700 201867 (option 1) (£2 booking fee per ticket)

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive ten Ticket Priority Points.

• Thanks 2

under 18 £1 under 8s free wow only I problem no kid can go without paying £80 per child per parent for having to take day off , so if you have 2 kids and tell the school the truth could cost you a whopping £320. the games prices are almost letting you in for free but not many of our supporters fancy losing a days pay ,pulling kids from school and spending 8-10 hours there and back on a coach. the timing of this game has put 2 fingers up to our supporters and this sadly dwindling competition . 

21 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

under 18 £1 under 8s free wow only I problem no kid can go without paying £80 per child per parent for having to take day off , so if you have 2 kids and tell the school the truth could cost you a whopping £320. the games prices are almost letting you in for free but not many of our supporters fancy losing a days pay ,pulling kids from school and spending 8-10 hours there and back on a coach. the timing of this game has put 2 fingers up to our supporters and this sadly dwindling competition . 

Probably just make kick off leaving after school about 4ish, might be best parking somewhere north of London and then jumping on tube.

26 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Probably just make kick off leaving after school about 4ish, might be best parking somewhere north of London and then jumping on tube.

I'm going for restricted view tickets. WTF:

Image result for qpr restricted view seats

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, bradowl said:

I'm going for restricted view tickets. WTF:

Image result for qpr restricted view seats

Just stick rolly and Neil behind that and you get a decent seat ha ha 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, handworth52 said:

It's really pissed you off Friday night this hasn't it lol.

Stick a days holiday in let kids throw sicky enjoy the day and a Saturday with family.

How many fans have no intention of travelling but will purchase a £1 kids ticket to get 10 priority points?

We’ll probably sell out but hundreds of tickets will go unused and people who do want to go could be deprived of a ticket because of this.

12 hours ago, owl-zat said:

How many fans have no intention of travelling but will purchase a £1 kids ticket to get 10 priority points?

We’ll probably sell out but hundreds of tickets will go unused and people who do want to go could be deprived of a ticket because of this.

think you have to buy an adult ticket to get kids tickets? can see a few buying £1 tickets and not going don't know about hundreds though. there aint many games we sell out if we sold out every game then I think this could be an issue. think only forest and 1-2 others sold out at 540 points plus you get 460 over 2 seasons of season tickets so not that difficult to build points up without having to buy tickets where you wont ever go to. 

6 hours ago, bradowl said:

Sold 1,431 tickets for QPR

and that's despite us having beat brighton and leeds away ,its just practically impossible for most of us to go with work,school etc and no trains ,I predicted around this amount ,not too many more will get sold and I reckon at least half of who go will be London owls and from surrounding area. very few of regular away supporters I know are going . 

9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

and that's despite us having beat brighton and leeds away ,its just practically impossible for most of us to go with work,school etc and no trains ,I predicted around this amount ,not too many more will get sold and I reckon at least half of who go will be London owls and from surrounding area. very few of regular away supporters I know are going . 

Plenty of our gang going, a lot of the London Owls won't be eligible for tickets yet as most can't make it to home games. 

We'll have a better idea once they go on general sale, I'm not saying we will sell out but my guess is over 2,000. 

15 hours ago, handworth52 said:

We have currently sold 1,847 tickets for QPR. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, bradowl said:

We have currently sold 1,847 tickets for QPR. :rolleyes:

Of which 1,647 are people who aren't actually going but have bought the £1 tickets for the TPP lol

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Of which 1,647 are people who aren't actually going but have bought the £1 tickets for the TPP lol

Anyone doing this should have 20 points removed. :tango:

Despite the dross we served up on Saturday, we have sold our allocation at QPR on a Friday night with it being difficult to get back to Yorkshire etc.

Proud of the support we take away!!

58 minutes ago, thesouthowl said:

Despite the dross we served up on Saturday, we have sold our allocation at QPR on a Friday night with it being difficult to get back to Yorkshire etc.

Proud of the support we take away!!

We've been given another 300, which will take it just shy of 3000, which is absolutely mental considering. 

Unbelievable.