Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Just rang bet365 to confirm and yes definitely on there if you have an account. No bet required!

How do you actually watch live streams on there? I've got an account but rarely use it, so not sure how to find ours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the BT Sports App but can't find BT Sports 1 Extra...

 

Anyone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

How do you actually watch live streams on there? I've got an account but rarely use it, so not sure how to find ours.

The betting for the game has a small ‘play’ sign next to it, just click and it comes on. No commentary usually but thats usually a good thing

A2D836D8-A1E0-4F91-9EAC-CBA07FD6E945.png

Edited by unkastav
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Got the BT Sports App but can't find BT Sports 1 Extra...

 

Anyone? 

I think it's BT sport 1 then a red button job. Not sure but that's how I read it  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bt sport  413 then red button...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest LittleG
14 minutes ago, robowl4life said:


What you on about people being touchy for you touchy f.ucker!? Nobody is touchy on here! Honest, I’m not touchy and nobody on here ever is! Especially today! Touchy!! Aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!! 
 

lol

 

p.s. I was being a wan.ker incase you get all touchy.

 

Touchy, you want touchy. I'll fecking show you touchy. My nickname is Dave touchy, does that tell you something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, darklord said:

 

the picture or the performance?

Both :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, unkastav said:

The betting for the game has a small ‘play’ sign next to it, just click and it comes on. No commentary usually but thats usually a good thing

A2D836D8-A1E0-4F91-9EAC-CBA07FD6E945.png

 

I joined up, got to this page & pressed play & in the small print at the bottom of the screen it says you must have a funded account to see Live Streaming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The only way is S6 said:

 

I joined up, got to this page & pressed play & in the small print at the bottom of the screen it says you must have a funded account to see Live Streaming. 

Stick a fiver in then withdraw it after we’ve won

Edited by unkastav
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Stick a fiver in then withdraw it after we’ve won

 

:biggrin:  Classic. How much Yorkshire can you get?!  :laugh:

 

Could someone join bet365 through Oddschecker & get their account funded for nowt, with a free bet? 

Edited by The only way is S6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

 

:biggrin:  Classic. How much Yorkshire can you get?!  :laugh:

 

Could someone join bet365 through Oddschecker & get their account funded for nowt, with a free bet? 

Theyd probably wriggle out of that. No harm in a deposit though and taking back out. They are a 100% legit firm and better than downloading virus spam

onto pc or lap top

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game is on ESPN + channel for those who have iptv 

Screenshot_20200124_193135_com.android.chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has the BT coverage started yet?  Just trying to find it via firestick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ruston83 said:

Game is on ESPN + channel for those who have iptv 

 

 

Or an ESPN+ account ;)

 

Will grab it off there in the morning, can't be bothered to stay up late to watch us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should appear on the app at 7.45 when the coverage starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

Has the BT coverage started yet?  Just trying to find it via firestick. 

 

just done the red button thing on sky, coverage not started yet, think it will be kick off time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, andypandy said:

 

just done the red button thing on sky, coverage not started yet, think it will be kick off time

Thanks mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its on BT SPORT EXTRA 1 on the red button just started

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep looks like proper coverage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...