Andre Gray

1 minute ago, roaminowl said:

Abdi was probably the best signing in their history so this may not be so bad...if you ignore the fact that it's completely made up bull dung.

Of course its bull, we could never afford Gray , even on loan 

_i5qyx3M_x96.jpg

For the horrible abuse I have had surrounding the news I brought Watford and Sheff Weds fans earlier, please don’t shoot the messenger. If Wednesday are after a terrible striker, it’s not my fault

_i5qyx3M_x96.jpg

Also Sheff Wednesday heavily linked with . Watford eager to shift the worst signing in their history (also their record) and Sheff Weds happy to take him on loan for the rest of the season with the option to buy for £5 million in the summer. #WFC #SWFC

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

More than half of them at non-league level

And what is your point? he's also scored around 115 pro career goals in 280 odd games...hes also scored in the PL, i'll be happy with that. Its an improvement on Nuhiu and Winnall. 

2012–2014 Luton Town 88 (47)
2014–2015 Brentford 47 (18)
2015–2017 Burnley 73 (32)
2017– Watford 77 (14)

There is enough in his record at L1, championship & PL level to suggest he's a decent player. He's 28, fit and needs a break. For me it would be a good deal for all parties!!

Typical OT...shoot it all down with negativity before it happens!! "Watford's worst player"...wasn't Tom Lee's Leeds worst player, wasn't Irofa surplus to requirements at Wolves, Bannan came on a free because no one wanted him, Harris on a free because Cardiff didn't want him!! The theories behind some of the comments are pure and utter moronic.