I know he's 36 but still fit and capable of scoring goals. Considering the Fletcher situation would he be worth a loan till end of season.

• Agree 4

Yes from me but someone said he is injured 

2 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Yes from me but someone said he is injured 

Not sure about that 

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Not sure about that 

Not sure he likes being away from London either lol

I'd take him but suspect he'll get a PL club, Villa and Newcastle have already been linked.

6 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I know he's 36 but still fit and capable of scoring goals. Considering the Fletcher situation would he be worth a loan till end of season.

AHH this takes me back to a few years ago scrabbling around for loan deals hoping one pays off... it’s a lot more interesting on owlstalk sat at stroke of midnight praying for Gayle, Wickham, Geoff Horsefield etc...

It was getting boring under Carvalhal constantly shelling out 3,4,5 million+ on players

where's the fun in that

• Like 1

Would be a very good signing for us. 

• Disagree 1

16 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Definetly mate 

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

Ideal replacement.

As good a targetman as Fletch but a better goalscorer.

Yes please.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

should be our number 1 target

one of the best strikers to grace the championship in the past decade 

probably only Mitrovic ahead of him 

• Disagree 1

Murray and Wickham would be a good start but we need to press on and be more ambitious.

Passed it, and probably represents the way Brighton, and a few others, used to play Need someone a bit more mobile

• Haha 1

Crikey. That's a yes from us then. 

Ideal replacement for Fletcher. Always puts a shift in.

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would be a very good signing for us. 

Don’t see him being the missing piece in the jigsaw that could fire us into the Prem this season and don’t see us dropping into a relegation dogfight without Fletcher so don’t see the point in pursuing Murray. Would rather we had a look at a Borukov or a Preston. Alternatively let’s try and bring a Prem league young gun who might just get us out of our seats 

11 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Don’t see him being the missing piece in the jigsaw that could fire us into the Prem this season and don’t see us dropping into a relegation dogfight without Fletcher so don’t see the point in pursuing Murray. Would rather we had a look at a Borukov or a Preston. Alternatively let’s try and bring a Prem league young gun who might just get us out of our seats 

I think he could be part of the missing jigsaw, look at his goal scoring record, it’s pretty impressive. Still believe we would need another striker as well as a Murray type, someone with pace. For me I hope we do everything we can to get Nketiah in. 

17 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I think he could be part of the missing jigsaw, look at his goal scoring record, it’s pretty impressive. Still believe we would need another striker as well as a Murray type, someone with pace. For me I hope we do everything we can to get Nketiah in. 

Be careful with those stats, Jordan Rhodes had a pretty impressive scoring record, but his game was on the wane It’s the same with Murray, he doesn’t look the same player that he was last season Does very little outside the box