Connor Wickham Signs - OFFICIAL

Very good player, thought he was great the last time he was here. His injury record concerns me, but in the circumstances, with Fletcher out, would be very welcome.

If we could get him and Nketiah too, that would be excellent business. 

At least players know they are almost guaranteed a game if they come here, which should be an attractive proposition.

Edited by striker

19/20 - played 221 minutes

18/19 - 159 minutes

17/18 - did not play (Injured Nov 2016 - Oct 2018)

16/17 - 545 minutes 

We can hope he will benefit from a spell here, but we shouldn’t consider it anything more than a hopeful punt.

I’m with Wily on this one Based on his second loan stint with us, you’d think he might be a decent signing Remember him being good in the air like Fletch, and perhaps a little more mobile. However, might those injuries have taken their toll, and he has never replicated that prolific few games anywhere else. 

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

That’s sorted then.

Wickham and Nketiah up front Saturday with Nketiah getting the winner

After Wickham's brace, of course. 

Love to see him in our shirt again but hope he can stay relatively fit if he comes back. Big risk but we are a bit desperate if Fletcher is out to effectively the end of the season.

If we stay as we are in the striker department we will be lucky to be above midtable come the end of the season.

Jutkiewicz, Gregory, Murray, most definitely not the way forward We need to find additional routes of attack, rather than constantly aiming high balls at a target man  If injury hasn’t impaired him, Wickham could be a decent stepping stone

50 minutes ago, striker said:

Very good player, thought he was great the last time he was here. His injury record concerns me, but in the circumstances, with Fletcher out, would be very welcome.

If we could get him and Nketiah too, that would be excellent business. 

At least players know they are almost guaranteed a game if they come here, which should be an attractive proposition.

If they get Wickham and Nketiah I’ll show tharse in pork shop window

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Was brilliant when he was here. But my God he has been out injured so much of the time since. 

2 hours ago, oz_owl said:

This.  

1 hour ago, oz_owl said:

Wasn't saying he was injured.  Just that he hadn't played much.  

:bullen:

Guest oz_owl
9 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

:bullen:

You really needed me to put the "all the time" bit in as well to make sure you understood what I was saying?

But hey, fair play for the multi quoting.  :image:

Edited by oz_owl