Connor Wickham Signs - OFFICIAL

Guest wilyfox
7 minutes ago, striker said:

Suspect this is accurate. While I am generally supportive of DC, do not agree with his delays in appointing managers, recruiting players. 

It's every window, the team flounders for almost 4 weeks wasting points.

Imagine yesterday if we had some forwards. Maybe the players wouldn't have kept playing it backwards after looking up and seeing fizz all to pass to. 

Two ways of critiquing that; wasted time & dropped points, or best deal on hopefully our preferred targets. It's a frustrating process. 

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wickham, Murray and Adams all came on for their teams yesterday. Are they really going to be allowed out on loan when they are involved with their first teams? 

Look at Palace's bench and you'll see why he was involved. Once they recover one or two and finish their business this window, minutes may be few and far between for Connor.

I don't think Murray is likely if he's chasing a deal for next season. Adams was never a goer in my opinion. Southampton's upturn in form affords them an opportunity to work with Adams & Obafemi giving them minutes when they can.

Edited by wilyfox

Just now, wilyfox said:

Look at Palace's bench and you'll see why he was involved. Once they recovered one or two and finish their business this window, minutes may be few and far between for Connor.

I don't think Murray is likely if he's chasing a deal for next season. Adams was never a goer in my opinion. Southampton's upturn in form affords them an opportunity to work with Adams & Obafemi giving them minutes when they can.

Talk of Benteke going back to Villa for a decent amount of money and if that happens i can't see them letting Wickham out, he should have been signed as soon as we knew Fletcher was going to be out for a while but typically it hasn't happened. 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

Talk of Benteke going back to Villa for a decent amount of money and if that happens i can't see them letting Wickham out, he should have been signed as soon as we knew Fletcher was going to be out for a while but typically it hasn't happened. 

There's also talk of Palace wanting Batshuayi back. They'd probably replace Benteke. He's still behind Ayew & Tosun regardless, and Hodgson has already said Connor needs games and is free to go on loan if he wants. 

14 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wickham, Murray and Adams all came on for their teams yesterday. Are they really going to be allowed out on loan when they are involved with their first teams? 

Winnall started and I'm sure we'd ship him out given the opportunity

Guest Jack the Hat
On 20/01/2020 at 01:19, sibon said:

Gary Taylor-Fletcher incoming, along with Mamady Sidibé.

I’ve heard Steve Howard

Guest Jack the Hat
54 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Was told last night at QPR Wickham will be in the match day squad on Tuesday. UTO 

Was told that wolverines make a good house pet and you wanna see the state of my sofa now.