Connor Wickham Signs - OFFICIAL

17 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I suppose he should have been brave and played through a bad injury.

In fairness, perhaps Brissy is Carlos...where that kind of stuff was just glossed over?...

6 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

So you’d rather just have Nuhiu, Rhodes and Winnall?  Wow, just wow

no - I’d rather we just looked at an alternative to Wickham. 

4 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

So is there any concrete evidence we are even interested in Wickham or is it just an "Owlstalk exclusive" ?

Nico first broke the story on Twitter. The stir have also picked it up.... But that doesn't say much

Palace also say he can leave on loan

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, malek said:

He is at Palace since 2015 and I don't think he played  50 games with them in all that time. Seems like he was perfectly happy sitting on his a55 and colect huge wages doing nothing. 

Last few years we signed fair few players that were unmotivated to play for us, and I'm afraid that Wickham could do the same.

Goes without saying that he would get my full support if we get him here.

Feel free to make up whatever narrative you like to help you justify your opinion. Neither of us know though do we really. I certainly don’t and it’s now clear you don’t either.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
8 minutes ago, ka58 said:

no - I’d rather we just looked at an alternative to Wickham. 

I think Wickham is the best we’ll get. You have your sights way too high if you expect better.

4 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I think Wickham is the best we’ll get. You have your sights way too high if you expect better.

You’re entitled to your opinion.

22 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

So is there any concrete evidence we are even interested in Wickham or is it just an "Owlstalk exclusive" ?

i'm led to believe the move is 'orchestrated' by connor himself (wanted it last summer but things changed at our end ie/bruce left! ) 

49 minutes ago, malek said:

He is at Palace since 2015 and I don't think he played  50 games with them in all that time. Seems like he was perfectly happy sitting on his a55 and colect huge wages doing nothing. 

Last few years we signed fair few players that were unmotivated to play for us, and I'm afraid that Wickham could do the same.

Goes without saying that he would get my full support if we get him here.

You know he’s had two major injuries In that time right? Only asking as the way you’re talking he’s been fully fit and available but choosing not to pick himself or to go on loan somewhere? Whenever he’s been fit he’s usually in palace match day set up, certainly has been last 4-6 weeks. 

2 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Says in the Mail that Bristol are in for him as well 

For the second time

Connor: "Hi Babe, Palace are letting me out on loan, Bristol and Wednesday want me, want do you think?"

Mrs Wickham: "I think if you want to get your hands on these Bristol's anytime soon, you better choose Wednesday"

Sorted

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.