Fletcher

We play Leeds on Saturday with a front two of Winnall and Nuihu we may as well give Leeds the points not and save the embarrassment.

I would give one of the youth players a chance with Rhodes up front as clearly we don't have any plans for strengthening the team.

Any other team would have targets in place and definitely knowing on Saturday when it happened this could be the outcome. Instead as poster above we will hope for a miracle.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

I love it when everyone starts slagging Nuhui off on here, you just know he's about to turn in one of them performances where he's unstoppable. 

Can you post one of the oil painting of this happening as I don't think cameras were invented the last time it happened. lol

• Haha 2

So our choices for Leeds are:

A) Winnall

B) Rhodes

C) Nuhiu

You couldn't make a half decent striker between them. We urgently need to try and ship out the above and replace, extremely difficult in this transfer window.

I'd rather put Kadeem Harris up there just for his pace, especially against Leeds to press them high up the pitch.

2 minutes ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

A) Winnall

B) Rhodes

C) Nuhiu

You couldn't make a half decent striker between them. We urgently need to try and ship out the above and replace, extremely difficult in this transfer window.

I'd rather put Kadeem Harris up there just for his pace, especially against Leeds to press them high up the pitch.

If that's the choice, makes Jos' 6-4-0 formation look appealing. 

Think plan A will be Winnall on Saturday, plan B, check voicemail to see if anyone has returned our call yet regarding a new forward. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

A) Winnall

B) Rhodes

C) Nuhiu

We simply can't play 1 up top with those 3 options. Nuhiu if any. But thats a scary thought. 

The mad thing is Rhodes and Winnall are so lightweight that we will simply have to play one of them with Nuhiu. 

Absolutely frightening. 

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

For me I would be trying to get Kodija in from Villa not currently getting a look in there and in the championship is a great proven player, just the type we need with Fletcher out. 

A player I like, getting on in years but on loan would be a good deal. That said, Villa have their own injury crisis, so no chance they'd let him out yet, if at all.