Fletcher

1 minute ago, striker said:

Dont disagree, but how? We've got fizz all else to play up front and the rest of the team have their own limitations.

Just need to stop looking at players who have only a limited skill set Whether Monk is the right man to identify that type of player, we’ll have to see

• Haha 1

Just now, bradowl said:

When's Forestieri back? Always worked well along side Nuhui. 

Back in training next week apparently, so maybe a couple of weeks?

Don't  expect him to be the saviour though, he's only put in 2 or 3 good performances over the last 2 years  and I certainly wouldn't play Nuhiu under any circumstances.

12 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Our other strikers absolutely need to step up now. 

Why am I not filled with confidence. They have scored SEVEN goals between them all season, and three of those were in one game ( Rhodes). 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Just need to stop looking at players who have only a limited skill set Whether Monk is the right man to identify that type of player, we’ll have to see

Don't look at the rest of our squad then, your head might explode. We cant even take throw ins yet! lol

Edited by striker
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

We never get a 20 goal a season striker do we :laugh:

I know its cliche but **** me some clubs churn them out every year. We've never had anyone score more than 16 since Hirst at this level. 

FFS

Had this conversation with a pissedup Rotherham fan the other night - he made the same point.

Told him to fuckoff when I realised he was right and called him a Toytown PigletPaedo.

How we all laughed.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

You cant wrap players in cotton wool though, might have happened in training.

Agree. But for me, he just misses too many 'chunks' of seasons. You've only got to look at the Christmas period that he missed out on. Granted though, it was a virus.

I just think it says it all about our squad when we're over reliant on someone like Fletch.

He's just not all that reliable (fitness wise).

Is he out on contract in the summer?

• Like 1