BREAKING - club statement

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Exactly. The city isn’t exactly flush with cash looking at the state of the city centre for starters. It could I’ll afford to throw money away yet that’s what it’s been forced to do trying to justify something which was blatantly ridiculous in the first place.

SCC are a joke 

28 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Me too mate...would have loved to see the "Crowd Prof" answering the questions...

"Lawyer "So Professor  ..What makes you an expert in cntrolling 25'000 football fans"

Prof.."Well threes a crowd they say"

Lawyer.."but in the context of controlling crowds of figures..err..exceeding that by 24, 997?"

Prof..."Well if you take into account a bird in the hand is worth two in the b...."

Lawyer.."Have you any actual experience in crowd control apart from the odd adage"

Prof.."Absolutely...I was involved in the cooks and the broth thingy when the stitch in time saved ni...."

Lawyer..."Are you not just simply stating more adages??"

Prof..."Insofar as many a muckle makes a m............"

lawyer " Have you any experience at all with football crowds regarding ingress and egress from a football stadium?"

Prof " I havent actually set foot in a football ground...as the saying goes "fools rush in where......"

lawyer.."So your whole argument is based on pithy sayings "

Prof "let he who is without sin cast the first...err...cook in the broth..bird thing!!!"

lawyer "FFS!"

SAG "Oh Jesus please"

SYP..." Here we go again.....................

I've come across his type before in construction cases..the first question should be.."How much did the other party pay you to do an afternoon hatchet job on my client at your kitchen table? You greedy unconciable prostitute..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, darra said:

Everybody blaming SSC but I reckon they were acting alongside SAG and SYP and it was those two who were the instigator in all this.

Yep.... which makes it even more amazing that the Club has ‘won’ this battle. 

Well done the Judge.