Leeds looking at bannan

1 hour ago, hugeowl said:

I think the Bazza Haterz are in the minority to be fair 

Most of us know he is the best player we have 

He does have his little idiosyncrasies but probably the best signing we have made in the last decade value wise 

I’m not a hater but have criticised him more than most, whilst I’m not against selling pretty much any of the current bunch (especially before they lose all value like Westwood, Fessi etc), I cant see who we’d replace Bannan with for £4m and because of our past over reliance on him I don’t think we have anyone ready to step in. 

So unless the offers ridiculous or he’s wanting out I think we’d be better keeping him and letting him deteriorate as we bring someone else through to replace later on.   

We know Bannan’s many strengths and also highlight his weaknesses as we have the pleasure of seeing him play week in week out.

One of the first names on the team sheet, vice captain and one of the most well thought of centre mids in this league.

£4mill would be bonkers to accept. That said, he’s someone we should maybe look to offload at the right place ASAP considering his age.

• Like 1

I told you before they were looking at Bannan.

Looking to kick him all over the pitch that is, or failing that, put him off his game against them with spurious rumours of interest in him.

We should save him an injury by not playing him against Leeds.lol

Would make sense for Leeds to get him as a Hernandez type player to get them over the line into the Prem.

Proven at this level.

It'd cost peanuts compared to their Prem pay day even if it was something like £7m for him as a 30 year old.

Anything over £5m and I think we'd seriously consider it.

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

They can't have been looking very hard.

He was right there

Doing this

giphy.gif

:laugh:

Love the little bit of backspin he put on that pass, Reach didn't have to break stride. If that was Messi it would've been on tele all weekend.