Jump to content
Whitechapel Owl

Owlstalk Last Man Standing (Game 3)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, roaminowl said:

 

 

I take that back, 2 thick blokes who still don't get it.

Yes because I'm sure its your hoodoo that made us beat leeds... not the fact that we jizzed all over them and didn't even buy them flowers

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Yes because I'm sure its your hoodoo that made us beat leeds... not the fact that we jizzed all over them and didn't even buy them flowers

 

100% record speaks for itself. Thanks for proving my point.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SwellOwl said:


Got to keep the faith boys!!

 

You can only pick each team once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

 

You can only pick each team once.


Blackburn then lol

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swansea for me in Round 2 please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roaminowl said:

 

100% record speaks for itself. Thanks for proving my point.

Small victories and all that I suppose.

But what you gonna do next week to get us the 3 points?

We are doomed.

Its very Bruce like that you should leave us in this pickle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ferkorf said:

Small victories and all that I suppose.

But what you gonna do next week to get us the 3 points?

We are doomed.

Its very Bruce like that you should leave us in this pickle

 

Swellowl has got it covered. Fear ye not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forest please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bristol City please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/01/2020 at 10:25, Ferkorf said:

Lets all take a small moment of time today to have a good belly laugh at them all.

HAAAAAA

Should be thanking us.

 

I placed it on the basis that my record in any LMS is shocking. :image:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swansea for me please..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...