Nketiah Decision

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

@Oddschanger
 MARKET MOVER 

Eddie Nketiah's odds to join Bristol City 3 days ago were as high as 5/2, they've now dropped to 4/11. 

he was 1/5 at one point yesterday, so tweet not altogether accurate 

Edited by AwokenGiant

C'SHIP TRIO IN FOR NKETIAH

Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Wednesday and Bristol City are all interested in taking Arsenal forward Eddie Nketiah on loan until the end of the season.

Arsenal are open to sending the player out on loan once again after his spell at Leeds United was cut short.

Nottingham Forest are in talks with Nketiah at present. 

Guest addedtime
3 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Strewth. Nine pages on an Arsenal youth player with no connection to us l

And you've just added to it.....

....bugger, so have I!

don't believe odds , wernt rowett 1/8 or sumut? chansiri never even spoke to him or even considered him. I doubt we are in for him ,we might have enquired that's it . arsenal clearly wanted him at Bristol but he would have been there days ago if he was certain to go there . im not a betting man  but if your daft enough to then I reckon he will be going to forest. 

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

don't believe odds , wernt rowett 1/8 or sumut? chansiri never even spoke to him or even considered him. I doubt we are in for him ,we might have enquired that's it . arsenal clearly wanted him at Bristol but he would have been there days ago if he was certain to go there . im not a betting man  but if your daft enough to then I reckon he will be going to forest. 

Don't Forest play one up top? He'd end up second best to Grabban. That's exactly what he doesn't want after Leeds. Wherever Nketiah goes, he should choose a club that plays two up. 

35 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Don't Forest play one up top? He'd end up second best to Grabban. That's exactly what he doesn't want after Leeds. Wherever Nketiah goes, he should choose a club that plays two up. 

*cough cough*

And wears blue to match his eyes.

Edited by Yellowbelly
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Can’t believe we are in for this guy.

I read one reason Leeds were sending him back was because they were paying all of his 37 k per  week wages.

We won’t be interested in that 

Leeds didn’t send him back. They wanted him to stay. Arsenal recalled him due to lack of playing time.  

12 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Leeds didn’t send him back. They wanted him to stay. Arsenal recalled him due to lack of playing time.  

They're picking Bamford over him. Rightly so too... Doesn't look up to scratch physically for the Championship. 

31 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

I read one reason Leeds were sending him back was because they were paying all of his 37 k per  week wages.

there is no way that at his age will be on 37k a week , arsenal though can charge whatever loan fee they like . 

33 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

be surprised if he is on a quarter of that