I've done a draw got Brentford at home. 

Liverpool have got Man City at home

• Like 1

I've no doubt other teams in the draw have fan forums saying exactly what we are... It's exciting.

Who says the cup is dead.

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, the monk said:

Here's your reward lads n lasses ......another 300 miles on the road !?!?

34 minutes ago, the monk said:

Here's your reward lads n lasses ......another 300 miles on the road !?!?

Barnsley at home then saves on travelling expenses for everyone 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, The Horse said:

Hoping for Spurs away or Man U at home.

If we drew either of those attractive ties it'd be just our luck to end up playing away to Middlesbro or home to Wolves. 

I don't know why I've a weird feeling it'll be Chelsea away again. But hopefully not at 6pm on Sunday this time. 

4 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Or just not bothered

Bothered by the league, couldn’t give two shiiits about the cup.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, alanharper said:

If we drew either of those attractive ties it'd be just our luck to end up playing away to Middlesbro or home to Wolves. 

I don't know why I've a weird feeling it'll be Chelsea away again. But hopefully not at 6pm on Sunday this time. 

Yep what a dog poo time thst was 

Had work next day felt rough as fizz

There's been a couple of shocks so far in the FA Cup third-round.

There was Derby winning at Crystal Place, Fulham knocking out Aston Villa and Tranmere drawing 3-3 with Watford. All decent shocks, but nothing particularly seismic.

That, though, could change tonight as Championship side Leeds take on 13-times FA Cup winners Arsenal.

Marcelo Bielsa's side are flying high at the top of their table while the Gunners are midtable in the Premier League.

Arsenal have improved since the arrival of Mikel Arteta but Leeds will likely fancy their chances of claiming of a sizeable scalp and with it a place in the fourth round...

From BBC website... fizz off Beebs, nothing less shocking about Brighton being knocked out by us than Derby and Fulham knocking out their PL opposition... weak, biased journalism as always... it's like their map doesn't extend further than Greater London; only reason they got Derby and Villa in there is probably because they played London teams ;)

1 minute ago, N0rtherner said:

From BBC website... fizz off Beebs, nothing less shocking about Brighton being knocked out by us than Derby and Fulham knocking out their PL opposition... weak, biased journalism as always... it's like their map doesn't extend further than Greater London; only reason they got Derby and Villa in there is probably because they played London teams ;)

It wasn't a shock, we were expected to beat them. We fielded a weakened team but got away with it, same as Liverpool.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, roaminowl said:

It wasn't a shock, we were expected to beat them. We fielded a weakened team but got away with it, same as Liverpool.

Beg to differ on that... Villa are worse off in the PL and should also be focusing the league in that regard, so what makes Brighton so much weaker and possible to beat than Villa? In the early rounds of FA Cup, I'm pretty much expecting all PL teams to go through, even if they field some reserves for some reason.

2 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Lowest ranked team at home, as always.  Failing that Old Trafford, for the finances and an outside chance of drawing and another payday at Hillsborough. Of course we'll get Millwall or Derby or Bpournemouth away, the cup draws in the last 20 years have been astonishingly bad while United get an easy tie or a plum one.

Yeah, it'll be Southampton or Burnley away I reckon. Uber shìt draw incoming......

1 hour ago, flo said:

I've done a draw got Brentford at home. 

Liverpool have got Man City at home

Thats us out then...

8 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

When’s the draw?! 

5-10 mins

Think I'm gonna be sick.

Leeds love-in will be at Liverpool levels

Something not quite right about having the draw before all games have been played.