Who do you want in Round 4?

12 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

FBC2E64B-7DA0-4A60-B1F5-23509659609C.jpeg

I'm so crushingly bored at work that I've just conducted my own draw.

We are at home to Norwich. Pigs at home to Millwall and Oxford face glamour tie at media darlings Liverpool.

Leicester v Man City is the big one.

There you go. No need to watch later.

FFS.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

We are at home to Norwich. Pigs at home to Millwall and Oxford face glamour tie at media darlings Liverpool.

FFS.

Fulham at home

1 hour ago, Burnsie said:

Spurs away would be nice 

Spurs away would be fantastic and a reward for those guys that went down to Brighton and put themselves out for the team.

by all accounts supposed to be an amazing stadium/experience...especially if Wednesday could pull out an amazing performance and scrape something out of it

Guest Bulgaria
46 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

FFS.

I've been doing that since I was at school!!

I've got us at home to wolves or man utd

Love the cup, just love it!!

17 hours ago, Hitcat said:

The crappiest team still in the draw... Obviously.

Lowest ranked team at home, as always.  Failing that Old Trafford, for the finances and an outside chance of drawing and another payday at Hillsborough. Of course we'll get Millwall or Derby or Bpournemouth away, the cup draws in the last 20 years have been astonishingly bad while United get an easy tie or a plum one.

1 hour ago, Jim Wonk said:

Spurs away would be fantastic and a reward for those guys that went down to Brighton and put themselves out for the team.

by all accounts supposed to be an amazing stadium/experience...especially if Wednesday could pull out an amazing performance and scrape something out of it

Here's your reward lads n lasses ......another 300 miles on the road !?!?

Guest Bulgaria

I've no doubt other teams in the draw have fan forums saying exactly what we are... It's exciting.

Who says the cup is dead.

34 minutes ago, the monk said:

34 minutes ago, the monk said:

Barnsley at home then saves on travelling expenses for everyone 

2 hours ago, The Horse said:

Hoping for Spurs away or Man U at home.

If we drew either of those attractive ties it'd be just our luck to end up playing away to Middlesbro or home to Wolves. 

I don't know why I've a weird feeling it'll be Chelsea away again. But hopefully not at 6pm on Sunday this time. 

43 minutes ago, alanharper said:

If we drew either of those attractive ties it'd be just our luck to end up playing away to Middlesbro or home to Wolves. 

I don't know why I've a weird feeling it'll be Chelsea away again. But hopefully not at 6pm on Sunday this time. 

Yep what a dog poo time thst was 

Had work next day felt rough as fizz

There's been a couple of shocks so far in the FA Cup third-round.

There was Derby winning at Crystal Place, Fulham knocking out Aston Villa and Tranmere drawing 3-3 with Watford. All decent shocks, but nothing particularly seismic.

That, though, could change tonight as Championship side Leeds take on 13-times FA Cup winners Arsenal.

Marcelo Bielsa's side are flying high at the top of their table while the Gunners are midtable in the Premier League.

Arsenal have improved since the arrival of Mikel Arteta but Leeds will likely fancy their chances of claiming of a sizeable scalp and with it a place in the fourth round...

From BBC website... fizz off Beebs, nothing less shocking about Brighton being knocked out by us than Derby and Fulham knocking out their PL opposition... weak, biased journalism as always... it's like their map doesn't extend further than Greater London; only reason they got Derby and Villa in there is probably because they played London teams ;)