Who do you want in Round 4?

13 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

They pretty much did in both games at the stain.. was embarrassing lining up with 7 defenders and hanging on for 0-0 for 90 mins

First game was even and we could have won. We had full first 11 out and was first game for Jos.

Second game, come off a bad run and a 4 nil defeat, set up defensively yet we have the best chance of the game from open play.

Hillsborough, game was even and we should have won 

21 minutes ago, the monk said:

Why ?......just why ????

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Big payday for the club. Knowing our luck we will get a minnow away and lose. Grab the big money now.

In the early stages the big clubs will play the reserves so we stand a chance. Leave it until the later rounds and they will play the full first team.

I'm considering it from the perspective of the clubs long term benefit rather than the fans.

Guest LondonOwl313
23 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

First game was even and we could have won. We had full first 11 out and was first game for Jos.

Second game, come off a bad run and a 4 nil defeat, set up defensively yet we have the best chance of the game from open play.

Hillsborough, game was even and we should have won 

Mate we hung on the whole 90 mins in both away games, was an awful watch. Second game pretty sure they missed a penalty too.. bottom line is, we were extremely lucky to get a point in either of those games. Personally I didn’t think they were performances to be remotely proud of

The game under Bruce was even.. not sure why that means we should have won. Hutch missed a good chance but think they missed an equally good one at the other end. Draw was about right 

34 minutes ago, LampsJnr said:

That we have absolutely no chance of winning. So let’s enjoy a massive game and a full house. Rather than lose to Norwich away or similar. 

Seems to be a new way of thinking ,sorry mate not for me 

Enjoy your "day out " and the whipping that will come with it 

Edited by the monk

32 minutes ago, prowl said:

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Big payday for the club. Knowing our luck we will get a minnow away and lose. Grab the big money now.

In the early stages the big clubs will play the reserves so we stand a chance. Leave it until the later rounds and they will play the full first team.

I'm considering it from the perspective of the clubs long term benefit rather than the fans.

You reckon a one off crowd paying 20 quid a head will change our financial situation ?

As I've said, it's a new and strange way of thinking 

Dont want a minnow as we will lose (?) we prefer a day out and a thrashing 

It's almost non league mentality 

Edited by the monk

52 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

They pretty much did in both games at the stain.. was embarrassing lining up with 7 defenders and hanging on for 0-0 for 90 mins

They outplayed us in one of those games, which was the second match at the Lane under Jos.

The first game at the Lane was pretty even, despite us having been down to 10 men for a good 30 or so minutes. 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

They outplayed us in one of those games, which was the second match at the Lane under Jos.

The first game at the Lane was pretty even, despite us having been down to 10 men for a good 30 or so minutes. 

Reach nearly won it for us right at the end as well. 

On 05/01/2020 at 02:11, A12owl said:

Forrest or Middlesboriugh away.

We've proved we can beat them away.

Failing that a team who will cause SYG and SYP a nightmare with a huge away following. Liverpool probably wouldn't bring any supporters for obvious reasons. Man Utd or Man City then.

We owe City for the drubbing we got at their place.

Are you seriously suggesting Liverpool wouldn’t snap up every available ticket for a match at Hillsborough?

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Newcastle at home for me to show the traitor our true feelings. He would get worse than a cabbage on the head!