Liverpool home or away 

Posted (edited)

all those who said they didnt care if we won today will be sat at Hillsborough cheering us on against the winners of the Wolves Man utd replay.

And why on earth would anyone want us to get Man city or Liverpool away?

Edited by Bulgaria
  • Agree 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I negged. Can’t think of anything worse. Sorry.

It’s them who would have everything to lose, their Real Madrid now don’t forget. 

A Lunch time KO away at Old Trafford, Spurs or Arsenal as it’s the FA cup we would be entitled to a good allocation of match day tickets....

well its ruined a good away day in Manchester/wigan in 3 weeks so hopefully a Saturday 3pm game at some where decent , knowing our luck 8pm in London at Tottenham arsenal or west ham with no chance of going due to trains/work/kids school etc on a Monday night. the 5th round is already a right off its all due to be played 8pm early march on a Wednesday so no chance in that round either of getting. call me old fashioned but 3pm on a Saturday always for me. 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Tottenham away

Ground is okay but not great for transport or parking, son in law is a Spurs fan and says the journey is poor from Watford so would imagine it would be a nightmare from S6

Oxford at home for now. Won every FA cup game we've ever played against them. 

9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

well its ruined a good away day in Manchester/wigan in 3 weeks so hopefully a Saturday 3pm game at some where decent , knowing our luck 8pm in London at Tottenham arsenal or west ham with no chance of going due to trains/work/kids school etc on a Monday night. the 5th round is already a right off its all due to be played 8pm early march on a Wednesday so no chance in that round either of getting. call me old fashioned but 3pm on a Saturday always for me. 

Didn’t realise that about the 5th round. Ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Southernblues said:

Ground is okay but not great for transport or parking, son in law is a Spurs fan and says the journey is poor from Watford so would imagine it would be a nightmare from S6

Tottenham has always been a nightmare to get to

7 minutes ago, Southernblues said:

not been for years but 15 mins on tube from st pancas no trouble at all . id love to go there but if we get a dream fa cup tie let it be a 3pm game on Saturday.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Pigs at home.

I bet the little children(morons) will be in there daddies shed looking for there fireworks and bangers to throw at us at bramall lane again , there be snorting cocaine while watching the draw mon evening before there bed time when mummy will tuck them in  lol 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

I bet the little children(morons) will be in there daddies shed looking for there fireworks and bangers to throw at us at bramall lane again , there be snorting cocaine while watching the draw mon evening before there bed time when mummy will tuck them in  lol 

I said at home.

Obviously it’s going to be someone like Norwich or Burnley away :sad:

• Agree 1

One of the big boys at home in front of  a packed Hillsborough (well as packed as it can be due to SAG).....Spurs, assuming they get through would be a good tie

41 minutes ago, Carbone said:

Obviously it’s going to be someone like Norwich or Burnley away :sad:

Norwich- yes please

Pigs.

Done deal.

2 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

The worst team left at home. 

They have to beat Fylde first.

• Haha 1

Bournemouth, Southampton or Pompey away, purely to make it easy to get to for me.

• Agree 1