Borner and Iorfa

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Totally agree
like Lees he’s solid in the air but he’s too ponderous in possession and forces the midfield to come back and pick the ball off him

Borner and Big Dom for me

Just said in mom thread, dom looked far better with borner so was mom again, the answer was never to shove him out to rb just because of some poor team performances imo.

Also if we ever played back 3, central 1 would be hutch not lees due to better distribution, it's virtually where he plays anyway when hes suppost to be cm! (Wouldnt play hutch cm in a 4 anymore either)

Edited by Ash77
  • Like 1

Iorfa is so unnatural at RB for me, hopefully he doesn't have to play there again.  Get him in the centre and he's as good as anybody in the division. 

What a find Borner has been too, always calm and effortlessly good.  

5 hours ago, jamiejohn said:

Not only our best CB partnership but maybe the divisions . Top players individually superb as a pair. I rate tom lees but he can’t play ahead of these two 

Tough one for GM this.
Lees being club captain shouldn't give him preference.

If plenty of our fans can see this partnership is the most effective I'm sure GM can. 

Lees can't pass the ball 5 yards. He is no longer a top 6 defender imo.

Borner and Iorfa must be one of the top 3 pairings in this league now with Dawson not far behind in goal. Just the RB and LB positions we trail behind in.

• Like 1

Iorfa back on form again...good to see.

He is going to be some player. Still young for a CB and has attributes galore.

His pace is crazy for a defender, he's the next Virgil Van Dijk lol. Only joking of course.....or am I? :)