Our Striker Options

3 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

37 but scores goals at our level and above. With little or no money who do you expect Ronaldo .

I’d take Ronaldo everyday, instead of Murray  Seriously though, do we never learn, we have one ageing centre forward, who needs backing up with somebody younger who can get about the pitch, and Murray gets mentioned Madness

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I’d take Ronaldo everyday, instead of Murray  Seriously though, do we never learn, we have one ageing centre forward, who needs backing up with somebody younger who can get about the pitch, and Murray gets mentioned Madness

Plus don't forget that Ronaldo is older than Fletcher as well.

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Even I draw the line at a 36yr-old whose hardly played this season. 

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

You look at our squad, and the last thing we need is more experience

Our average age is 28/29. Way too high. Most clubs are 25/26. The right blend of youth/experience, for present & future. 

Borukov will now come into the picture BUT, and I’ve mentioned this before, we have another potential Paul Warhurst in Iorfa.

We have enough wriggle room at the back now to experiment with Operation Warhurst.

Quick, good movement, proven he’s capable of finding the net, good with his head.

Once again I point out the obvious nobody else can see.

You’re welcome.

• Like 1

On 04/01/2020 at 23:05, gurujuan said:

Where do you think the moneys coming from. As for Fletcher been in the form of his life seems you haven't noticed. Still blinded by thoughts of throwing money at kids like Onohmah who never did a thing here but you loved cos he was a Spurs loanee. Or Slothroyd who you championed even though he was dogger. I call that madness.

Edited by ZicoSterland2

2 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Where do you think the moneys coming from. As for Fletcher been in the form of his life seems you haven't noticed. Still blinded by thoughts of throwing money at kids like Onohmah who never did a thing here but you loved cos he was a Spurs loanee. Or Slothroyd who you championed even though he was dogger. I call that madness.

Where the money always come from, DC

On 05/01/2020 at 09:33, Mollymae's Dad said:

If fletcher isn’t fit....play 5 at the back and 5 in midfield 

That's what Spain did a few years ago and didn't they win the Euros doing nearly just that? I'm sure I saw 2 games where Fabregas was their most attacking of the 5 midfielders, it totally threw the opposition as the defenders didn't know what to do :laugh: