Our Striker Options

Looked a bad one for Fletch today, but hopefully it won't be. Assuming he is missing for a while we somehow have to cobble a strike partnership together from what we have, un less we manage to bring someone in. 

Taking into account our other forwards have scored Seven between them all season, what is the best choice we can make? 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Looked a bad one for Fletch today, but hopefully it won't be. Assuming he is missing for a while we somehow have to cobble a strike partnership together from what we have, un less we manage to bring someone in. 

Taking into account our other forwards have scored Seven between them all season, what is the best choice we can make? 

We were already looking to bring two in, according to the Star

• Like 1

Thankfully reports are that the injury isn't as serious as it appears.

Best option is still to get someone else in as soon as possible as we need another goal scorer anyway. 

None of our options inspire confidence in all honesty.

I'd give Winnall and Rhodes a crack at it next, but I just hope we can bring someone in to give us something different up top.

And keep my fingers crossed that Fletcher's injury isn't as bad as feared.

9 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

We have already seen the answer to this question in recent weeks, we have no opinions outside the transfer market. 

4 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

We have already seen the answer to this question in recent weeks, we have no opinions outside the transfer market. 

I tend to agree mate . None of our other strikers fill me with confidence. 

8 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Rhoades and Win all looked okay the first time they played against Brum........

Erm..... 

They looked very good I thought.

Then I think Forestieri came back and took Winnall’s place, then ultimately Hooper and Fletcher edged them both out.

Both not been the same since! :sad:

1 hour ago, gillyno9 said:

Get Glenn Murray ASAP before anyone else gets him

That’s going to be a cracking signing for someone at this level. Not bothered he’s 36. Only last season he notched 13 in the Prem. Last 2 full seasons in the Champ he’s got 53 goals in 87 games. Would be great loan deal that. 

• Like 1