Never Ever ...

The earlier comment about Lees being a spent force is a bit harsh, he's 29 and is a good old fashioned centre half. Agree he's currently 3rd choice but a solid back up for the current pairing. Wins most headers and tackles, just his distribution that let's him down. 

When borner dropped out I think suspension lees came in and we went on a decent run it’s always a case of don’t change a side that’s winning 

obviously that’s changed with three defeats and the return to winning ways with that great partnership of iorfa and borner means it surely must stick 

the only thing Is now that right back slot it’s either odabajo or today’s youngen. Personally I’d give the young lad ago that team deserves another crack because 3 loses in that manor to teams who we should have beaten was appalling 

Both Borner and Iorfa have the ability to bring the ball out from defence and run at the opposition, this puts them on the back foot. Lees while a good defender can only really play it close sideways or a lofted cross field ball to no one in particular.

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Lees is part of the failed group of 6 that should have been moved on 2 years ago.

Iorfa and Boner are the future.

Agree but what of the full backs and keeper, don't think Westwood head is right, not convinced with palmer or fox. 

8 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Both Full backs nowhere near good enough, and Westwood another of the six who's time is over.

Normally I would agree but they are in fact part of one of the best defences in the Championship 

Fox on Saturday made an incredible lung busting sprint back from the Halfway line to get back in the box to put a block in on a shot on the edge of the six yard box from that long haired lad they had 

Monk has worked wonders withFox in particular 

• Like 1