Urhoghide

53 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Seems like he can operate all across the back four, as he’s a centre back who also plays in both full back positions

I can only think of Buxton and Bullen in recent times.   Ian Nolan could do both full back positions to great effect, and recently we have seen Palmer also to both full back positions.

I saw nothing of this kid today though so I can't pass comment on his performance at all.

Excellent debut today.  

Thought he played very well with great composure.

We should definitely look to be bringing some youth through the system.  

We have been absolutely shocking at developing younger players over the years.  That certainly needs to change.  

Hopefully this should spur Osaze on.  

• Thanks 1

He did very well. Must have impressed to get a chance. Strange that he was released by Dons - some good scouting by someone to pick him up. 

Let’s hope he continues at that level and improves over time. Could have a player on our hands 

Not getting carried away after one game but it was a Very sound debut. Looked confident and a good athlete, which is promising. Be interested to know why Wimbledon didn’t think he was worth retaining. 

But what was most pleasing to see was how genuinely happy he was in that interview. No arrogance, no attitude, not trying to be Mr Cool, just absolutely buzzing and elated about making his debut. It was a pleasure to watch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Can’t believe no one remembers him from the slightly dubious ‘who is this in the directors box’ thread

5 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Is this the lad that was in the directors seats in the summer and everyone was guessing who it was?

5 hours ago, SiJ said:

Yes. 

• Haha 1