Urhoghide

Guest LittleG

1 minute ago, Stainless said:

How far was the walk from the car park? 

I really need to get to Specsavers, I totally misread the 5th word!

He didn't look out of place. The coaches must think he's got potential to play him against Brighton. 

If Iorfa is going to stay at CB I'd let this lad carry on at RB while Palmer is out. See if he can claim the shirt.

Guest Grez Bez

Missed the game so no idea how he did but God to see a youngster involved.

Must be a kick in the teeth for Baker. Expect he'll be fine this Jan or if not at the end of the year

Had a very good game , was not overwhelmed at all , got in the box and made a nuisance of himself a few times as well . 

I will admit never heard of the lad before today but glad GM had the balls to throw him in , could have kept Dom at right back and Lees in the middle but went with the lad .... great to see .

Apparently  been playing centre back ??  does not look big enough to me but he may fill out , got good feet though 

Guest Grez Bez
Just now, hugeowl said:

Had a very good game , was not overwhelmed at all , got in the box and made a nuisance of himself a few times as well . 

I will admit never heard of the lad before today but glad GM had the balls to throw him in , could have kept Dom at right back and Lees in the middle but went with the lad .... great to see .

Apparently  been playing centre back ??  does not look big enough to me but he may fill out , got good feet though 

He's played centre back when I've seen the U23s, never knew he could play RB