Brighton - Wednesday (FA CUP) OMDT

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Bed!? Where's "Referee Watch"?

Ref Watch is on hiatus after that b'stard Robinson broke my GeorgeCourtneyometer last week.

Actually I'd quite like more details on that furtle with the chamber maid before I turn in... 

• Haha 2

Just now, alanharper said:

Ref Watch is on hiatus after that b'stard Robinson broke my GeorgeCourtneyometer last week.

Actually I'd quite like more details on that furtle with the chamber maid before I turn in... 

It's a grim malady thats afflicted us this last week. 

Guest Bulgaria
25 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Yes, when you have the face on you look as far back as you want. 

You know my girlfriend obviously!!!

For me it simply has to be about the nature of the performance, especially now we're in a sticky patch.

Show me pride in the shirt, passion for the club, fight for the fans and put it all on the line. Nothing less.

He's had long enough with these players now, if they can't meet those fundamental requirements, show them the door.

Edited by Morepork

You know I wouldn't be too critical of our lot; If only that pillock Wilder from the dark side didn't have so much come off for him. Even brought in an overlapping Programme seller now. Never mind the dark side, we must soldier on. The FA Cup is hardly a testing ground for us recently as we seem intent on throwing ourselves under the bus on successive occasions, lets hope Brighton will outdo us in this regard tomorrow and bring home the Bacon rather than turn our noses up at it.

COME ON WEDNESDAY GIVE YOURSELVES A KICK UP THE ARSE, WAWAW ! 

• Like 4

Thanks Milord. Not the best week ever for the club. Like everyone I expect big changes to the team today, but this would have happened anyway given it’s “only” the FA Cup, so I hope we don’t read too much into the result come 4:46 today (I see what you did there Snoots). 

I fear however that Owlstalk may be like Armageddon crossed with a Donald Trump tweet later today. I’ve got the amphetamines, cigarettes and drink on standby, and the satnav is at the ready (even that was auto corrected to Satan ffs).

55DB0635-D7FD-442C-826F-F1AE38DAA48C.png

• Haha 2

My take on that thorny topic of team selection ... for what it's worth  :mellow:

Dawson is an asset but I'd prefer Westwood in goal - that's assuming he's fit

Palmer looks more effective on the left, but Fox is playing well enough to keep the shirt

Odubajo at RB then?  :sad:

Unless Iorfa is given a run there - his recent phenomenal form at CB seems to have (temporarily?) deserted him

Besides, I have faith in a LeesBorner partnership

Bannan is the first name on the team sheet while Hutchinson is Mr Solid & Dependable (unless he's out through suspension)

Although Luongo (when fit) might weigh in with more goals than the pair of them combined

Personally though, I want a formation that sees Lee play every week  :ph34r:

Perhaps in place of Reach?  He's Hot 'n Cold personified, without the Hot.  Although I don't agree with those who think he's become a nervous wreck

Murphy gets more game time than his form merits - a condition of his loan?  If it were my choice, I'd send him back anyway  :dry:

Harris is our live-wire - joint-2nd name on the team sheet - but he's gone off the boil a bit, or else the opposites know how best to deal with him now

Fletcher is our other joint-2nd name (maybe even pushes Baz for 1st?).  His form is often better that his goal-scoring though, that's like waiting for a bus

So who partners Fletch up top?

Rhodes?  I can't shake the notion that Forest away was a fluke

Winnall?  No shortage of effort but lacks quality.  A couple of goals might be good for confidence, but it didn't work for Jordan and he got three!

Forestieri?  IN MY DREAMS!!

It has to be Nuhiu then, and not by default either.  He has to be one of the most consistent performers in the whole squad

He's good for the team and he'll weigh in with goals against any opposition.  He'd be my 4th name on the team sheet, so there  :tongue:

apologies to Joey ... he'll probably play a blinder today   :biggrin:

• Like 1