Team hotel for tonight

2 hours ago, prowl said:

Better than one of the doss houses in Kemp Town.

Yes, definitely, a bit of a no go area,unless you're of a certain persuasion, but I shall refrain from making any more specific comment that the usual tiresome PC brigade might take exception to. 

I shall be doing the trip as a day return from Clapham Junction, with a few beers in The Falcon  before and after the game.

I think this is a commercial gimmick , who in there right mind would pay out 3 grand for 2 supporters to take a 1 hour flight 1 night accommodate ,some bacon and egg and watch nuhiu and 2nd string? they wouldn't for that you could have 10 days in Tenerife drinks on tap and loads sunshine . maybe 30 seats will be paid for by you no who for plane/hotel and players family or his family and friends will go at no cost to them? when I heard the offer I just thought just nobody will even consider taking the offer up. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Yes, definitely, a bit of a no go area,unless you're of a certain persuasion, but I shall refrain from making any more specific comment that the usual tiresome PC brigade might take exception to. 

I shall be doing the trip as a day return from Clapham Junction, with a few beers in The Falcon  before and after the game.

The days you could have a good laugh at Brighton. They were fun. 

50 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I think this is a commercial gimmick , who in there right mind would pay out 3 grand for 2 supporters to take a 1 hour flight 1 night accommodate ,some bacon and egg and watch nuhiu and 2nd string? they wouldn't for that you could have 10 days in Tenerife drinks on tap and loads sunshine . maybe 30 seats will be paid for by you no who for plane/hotel and players family or his family and friends will go at no cost to them? when I heard the offer I just thought just nobody will even consider taking the offer up. 

When they did a similar thing a couple of years ago for Cardiff away I offered to take my dad as 1 off and stick it on the credit card. His response was thanks for the offer but you must have more money than sense there's no way you're paying that for me. 

1 hour ago, Kew Owl said:

Yes, it's definitely the PC Brigade that are tiresome and not the homophobic w@nkers.