Team hotel for tonight

I live locally in Sussex, and wondered if anyone knew where the blue and white wizards are staying tonight? If I can find out, would like to take my boy to see them if possible for some autographs before the game tomorrow morning. I know when we played them in the semi final play off, they stayed at the East Sussex National, wondered if it was the same tonight.

Thanks 

Just now, East Sussex Owl said:

I live locally in Sussex, and wondered if anyone knew where the blue and white wizards are staying tonight? If I can find out, would like to take my boy to see them if possible for some autographs before the game tomorrow morning. I know when we played them in the semi final play off, they stayed at the East Sussex National, wondered if it was the same tonight.

Thanks 

Premier Inn..

At Gatwick North mate UTO.

• Haha 1

Guest Ferkorf

Brighton fans really taking this cup game seriously.

Be outside hotel with his young un keeping Nuhiu and Winnall awake all night with Pan pipes

45 minutes ago, East Sussex Owl said:

Thanks 

Admit it. It's just you really isn't it ?

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Gone from Donny to Gatwick today. My mate flew the plane 

I wouldn't get on a plane if any of my mates was the pilot. I'm not even sure I'd get in a car if some of them offered to drive.

Your mates must be a bit more sensible than mine.lol

• Haha 2

Thought that the hotel was in Brighton as per the item below?

The Owls face Premier League Brighton in the third round of the Emirates FA Cup on Saturday 4 January and we are pleased to offer a very limited number of supporters a fantastic opportunity to travel to and follow the game in the most special of ways.

The Wednesday contingent will fly into London Gatwick on Friday 3 January and guests have the unique opportunity to join the flight and stay in the players’ hotel before enjoying first class hospitality at the AMEX before the cup clash.

Upon arrival at Gatwick, you will travel to the team hotel in Brighton with your own private transfer and from that point, the remainder of the day is yours to enjoy in the popular seaside town.

The next morning on game day, a buffet-style breakfast in the hotel is served before travelling to the stadium to enjoy superb pre-match hospitality at the AMEX.

The best executive seats will be your vantage point for all the action and once the game is over, guests will travel to Gatwick by private transfer to return home with the players.

As a final bonus for this fantastic package, each guest will receive a match-worn shirt from a player that can be signed on the return air journey!