Changes expected vs Brighton - Your Team

11 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Why play a full strength side? We’re not going to win the bloody FA Cup, and have much more urgent matters to address - either a play off surge, or a relegation battle depending on the verdict 

Why not play a full strength side?

Is it because we'll have no supporters going there hoping for a win?

Why can't we win the FA cup? Wigan managed it recently.

Your post just sucks the life out of football, and being a Wednesday supporter.

9 hours ago, A12owl said:

Who knows there might be a money spinning game against a premiership side in the next round.

Might even be the blunts at home. How will everybody feel if we lost to Brighton having sent a reserve squad and then they drew the blunts at home.

relieved …..

• Haha 6

I was thinking of what fringe players we could bring in and it’s highlighted how weak our squad is. Lots of players but so much dead wood. I think it’ll be:

Dawson

Moses

Lees

Borner

Fox

Murphy

Lee

Pelupessy

Luongo

Reach

Winnall 

That midfield is atrocious. Kieron Lee no longer up to the job sadly and Joey not really doing anything. 

15 hours ago, Highbury Owl said:

Why not play a full strength side?

Is it because we'll have no supporters going there hoping for a win?

Why can't we win the FA cup? Wigan managed it recently.

Your post just sucks the life out of football, and being a Wednesday supporter.

No it doesn’t suck the life out of football. Wigan won it as a PL club with a decent team, you honestly expect us to come any close to winning, this team of bottlers beating any decent PL side? Come off it. I can just see it now, the final against Liverpool. Big Dave with the winner after brushing aside Trent Alexander Arnold at the corner flag and curling it top corner 

The league has to be our focus

8 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

No it doesn’t suck the life out of football. Wigan won it as a PL club with a decent team, you honestly expect us to come any close to winning, this team of bottlers beating any decent PL side? Come off it. I can just see it now, the final against Liverpool. Big Dave with the winner after brushing aside Trent Alexander Arnold at the corner flag and curling it top corner 

The league has to be our focus

If you are thinking of the goal he scored that I'm thinking of, it would be brushing aside Andrew Robertson. 

4th round.

It's better to be a dreamer than a cynic.