Fletcher and who...

Fletcher and who...  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you play with Fletcher...

• Winnall
    • Rhodes
    • Nuhiu
    • Forestieri
    • Murphy (well he isn't doing much wide!)

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Some partnerships click straight away. Some develop over a number of games. Obviously we'd all like a new one to come in, someone with pace, guile speed of thought and movement. 

However unless we land a loan it looks unlikely.

GettyImages-1179186456-1-768x506.jpg.bba51b07e7ba2b4b111641cc2bfda7fb.jpg

If we are to persist with two up front who would you give a run of games with Fletcher out of the current crop to try and forge something.?

After everything that has been said about Fernando Forestieri i still like to see him charging around making things happen with his little sprinkling of magic that only he really has... I’d still rather have him on the pitch and I know I know I know I know... wishful thinking.

If FF is coming back from serious injury.. like winnall then you would think he'd be getting similar minutes.. but he isn't..get the little genius out of the picture so that he doesn't have to appear in polls like this... he's become a personality here rather than a player.

10 hours ago, York_Owl said:

If we’re going to play two up front I’d like us to switch to a 3-5-2.

and if we do that I’d like to try Harris up front to bring some much needed pace to our attack.

Totally agree, we've not the consistency or quality with our wingers for 442/433, so may as well try 352 or 343 if f.f ever fit.

Harris could stretch defences and cause slower cb's lots of problems on the deck, brighton would have been a good time to try it but expect the same old

Edited by Ash77