Fletcher and who...

Fletcher and who...  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you play with Fletcher...

• Winnall
    • Rhodes
    • Nuhiu
    • Forestieri
    • Murphy (well he isn't doing much wide!)

Some partnerships click straight away. Some develop over a number of games. Obviously we'd all like a new one to come in, someone with pace, guile speed of thought and movement. 

However unless we land a loan it looks unlikely.

GettyImages-1179186456-1-768x506.jpg.bba51b07e7ba2b4b111641cc2bfda7fb.jpg

If we are to persist with two up front who would you give a run of games with Fletcher out of the current crop to try and forge something.?

Best on the rumour mill though unlikely is Brewster young pacy striker with a good schooling and youth level behind him 

could consider himself slightly unlucky not to be in Liverpool’s first team squad but I think that says more how about their performance and quality rather than his 

on our books I’d favour winnal I’d even the forestieri when fit if winnal isn’t cutting it or even having FF out wide and having done like Harris there 

I’ve seen enough of rhodes and attey to realise that we are going to lack that killer threat one hatrick isn’t enough for me I’m afraid maybe if rhodes starts next to fletcher they can pick up where they left off 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

I’d try out Iorfa. I genuinely have a hunch he could be a Warhurst MKII (puts on foil hat...). Pace, strength, drive, commitment. All the things we are lacking up top right now.

17 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

I’d try out Iorfa. I genuinely have a hunch he could be a Warhurst MKII (puts on foil hat...). Pace, strength, drive, commitment. All the things we are lacking up top right now.

Throw him up there chasing the game like vs Rotherham! Why the hell not?! 

From those options nuhiu real answer none of the above bring in some raw pace (Murphy seems to have lost the ability to run so no point trying him) 

Fletcher and nuhiu at least pose a different question to what team normally meet and is a good option away from home or when you want the ball to be held up. At home we need some one who can play on the shoulder of a big centre forward. 

Win all wants to come deep rather than do whats needed. Rhodes just doesn't cut it and both need moving on 

I've watched enough of Winnall, Nuhiu and Rhodes this season to know they offer next to nothing. It's weird how ineffective they are. Nuhiu seems to only be effective if player after 70 minutes. 

Will say it again but one day we might get a striker with pace in behind. Who was the last?