Next batch of fixtures

9 hours ago, kenny said:

Believe or not I wouldn't put it past Wednesday to get a win at Leeds as bad as we were today

That's our way, unfortunately we have no consistency apart from getting us on a high then dropping us like a sack of spuds.

15 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

they where bottom of the league when we played them, which means almost every other team that have played them turned them over. As usual though we seem to be the team that struggling sides love to play to snap them out of a poor run. I really am feeling pi$$ed off about our shocking results and gutless performances over Christmas. 0 points from 9 against the teams we played is pathetic. 

Stoke will finish in the top half.....they’ve been one of the best teams we’ve played home and away for the last 2 seasons......no idea what goes on against other teams but going on my own eyes if the season was starting now I’d have a cheeky fiver on them going up

Guest Ferkorf

I would genuinely play the u23s against Brighton. Screw the first team players they would be training everyday and none of this kick about training they would be seriously be getting a Beasting down Middlewood

10 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

A- Leeds- Lose ( Battered infact)

H- Blackburn- Lose

A- Wigan- Draw

H- Millwall - Lose

A- Dingles- Lose

A- Luton- Lose

H- Reading- Draw

A- Birmingham- Lose

H- Charlton- Draw

H- Derby- Draw

4 points from these 10 games contrasts favourably with our current 0 points from 3. It’s refreshing to finally see a bit of optimism on here.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

I pay for my ticket and attend the match. Done my part thank you. So dont try comparing my opinion to the mentality of the so called players.

If I go to the supermarket and hand over a fair old wedge, it may entitle me to throw a tantrum, but it won't make the staff work any harder, the queue move any quicker or the food taste more delicious.

11 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Errr....... haven't we just lost three "winnable" games? 

TBH, before the matches, I felt a return of 7 points from a possible 9 would have been disappointing. With 9 points we would now have been within striking distance of automatic promotion - what a chance spurned. Any team prepared to sweat blood will get promoted this season - it doesn't need skill - the standard is that poor.