A shame we didn’t give him a shot. At his age needs to be playing games though. He’ll do well at Blackpool.

Good luck Jordan, didn’t put a foot wrong when he played for us. 

Hopefully we will have a sell on %. I thought he had some real potential but if he’s not playing now he probably won’t. 

Mightve been a good one to keep depending on the outcome of the EFL stuff.

Agree with most sentiments expressed already, hope it goes well for him hes a cracking player and will be nothing but good for Blackpool.

Should he return to hillsborough to play against us he will be warmly welcomed by the crowd.

Good luck to him. There were others I would have rather we got rid of before Jordan, but it is what it is. 

• Like 1

I like Thornily, think he's done himself proud whenever he's played, but very difficult for him to get a game with the current CB's we have. 

The club obviously think its right to sell and have respect for Thornily wanting to go and play games. 

Wish him the very best, hope he goes on to establish himself and get some game time. 

Good luck to him he needs game time and not getting it. Up to some of the youngsters to step up as 4th choice is there anybody in the wings? Wasn't rice touted last year? 

good move for all concerned . blackpool get a player with championship experience ,we make a profit on a player that cost us nothing and deemed surplus to our needs …..its good business sense for a change from the club 

• Like 1

Great player in difficult times.  Never let us down.  Stood tall while other, older, more experienced players hid.

Great performance at The Lane and his emission from the team afterwards was the final straw for me re. Jos.

Good luck Jordan.

Great signing for Blackpool, never let us down 

Wonder if the reason we haven’t seen him much and why e has been let go something to do with the pre season? If I remember correctly didn’t he fly back early for some reason?

• Like 1

Favourite memory was when they filmed him on Instagram wearing that cardboard box. Made me chuckle and he seemed like a great lad.

I also liked his football skills too. He was a real help during tough times last season.

Good luck

Good move all round.. probably not got the potential to play at the level we want to get to (mid table premier league) and way down the pecking order in the here and now. Not that young anymore at 23 and he needs to be somewhere he can play games for his own good.

Good to see us getting a fee rather than releasing players on a free

We have had much, much worse play for us down the years.

Decent centre half with a good attitude but I have always had the opinion that league 1 is probably his level.

Good luck to the lad, hope he proves me wrong.

28 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Great player in difficult times.  Never let us down.  Stood tall while other, older, more experienced players hid.

Great performance at The Lane and his emission from the team afterwards was the final straw for me re. Jos.

Good luck Jordan.

Was he the phantom trumper ?

• Like 1

We need to cut the wage bill and reduce the size of the squad. I can see any player who isn’t a first team regular moving on, regardless of their potential.

Our balance sheet is in a very bad way