If we can spend....

1 hour ago, Bigblueowl said:

Go get a get at least 3 of these! 

Alan Browne 

Jed Wallace

Cosgrove (Aberdeen) 

Mo Eisa

Marcus Maddison 

Browne is brilliant. Would be a good signing.

Wallace - not for me, very hit and miss.

Cosrove - Would be risky as he's only just found his feel in Scotland, plus he's a big lump. Would need a pacey striker next to him.

Eisa - Would't leave Peterborough after his last failed spell in this league

Maddison - Would love him here, cocky player.

While we're scouting Peterborough, drag Ivan Toney up here as well.

10 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

What planet are some people on ?

We've bust the bank, have no more property to sell to ourselves, and our shell companies have been rumbled. 

We aren't spending anything for the next 20 years. Get used to it.

Mad isn't it. We are in the process of getting absolutely shafted by the efl after the way we've danced around the delicate issues of spending. Now, just as we might be waiting for the executioner to sharpen his axe, we should look at re-buying Jordan Rhodes.

I'm hoping that we've kept Bruce's list of targets. He did well getting Borner, Harris and Iorfa for practically nothing. 

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Mad isn't it. We are in the process of getting absolutely shafted by the efl after the way we've danced around the delicate issues of spending. Now, just as we might be waiting for the executioner to sharpen his axe, we should look at re-buying Jordan Rhodes.

I'm hoping that we've kept Bruce's list of targets. He did well getting Borner, Harris and Iorfa for practically nothing. 

If we sign anything other than free transfers for the next 10 years, I'd be amazed.

20 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

No permanent signings. We need to 2 or 3 loan signings and hopefully we can offload either Rhodes, Winnall or FF to fund it. 

No a policy we need to use though if the worse happens and we are hit with points and possible embargo by the EFL we need to do the business in this window for the next 2 or 3 for me loan signing wont cut it this time. Any gems such as iorfa was would be great.

We need to get a few of the none playing high earner out of the club, Winnall, Rhodes, Possible Fessi we need to get rid of the squad filler that will never play such as Baker, Jones, then we need to get rid of the most pointless loan we have ever had in Bates and the useless Murphy. Other such as Thorniley and Widsmith need loans away to get first team minutes under their belts

Incomings we need a left back,  box to box central midfielder, a pacey striker and a winger with a decent delivery.

For me (LB) Luke Garbutt on loan at Ipswich good attacking full back who has a good delivery and is scoring and creating a lot of goals all be it in league one, out of contract in the summer so would not cost the earth, (RW) Maddison I think he is in the final year of his contract may cost £1-2m but looks like he can make the step up and as well as delivery would add a goal threat to the team. (FWD) Kodjia I cannot understand how Villa have allowed him to get into the last 6 months of his contract it must be their premier league income now, he is an attack minded player who can play up front or out wide but unlike say Joao has proven in the championship to be very effective and a goal threat.  Irvine (CM) I think we had a look at him a few seasons ago but he sign for Hull instead, but a player who can score and create a lot from midfield and at only 26 has so much championship experience. 

Working with the budget we have all the players mentioned would not cost the earth but all would improve our squad in their respective positions.

1 hour ago, Mr Hooper said:

Browne is brilliant. Would be a good signing.

Wallace - not for me, very hit and miss.

Cosrove - Would be risky as he's only just found his feel in Scotland, plus he's a big lump. Would need a pacey striker next to him.

Eisa - Would't leave Peterborough after his last failed spell in this league

Maddison - Would love him here, cocky player.

While we're scouting Peterborough, drag Ivan Toney up here as well.

Have you spoke to him? If we offered him a wage rise wouldn't that persuade him?

23 minutes ago, room0035 said:

No a policy we need to use though if the worse happens and we are hit with points and possible embargo by the EFL we need to do the business in this window for the next 2 or 3 for me loan signing wont cut it this time. Any gems such as iorfa was would be great.

We need to get a few of the none playing high earner out of the club, Winnall, Rhodes, Possible Fessi we need to get rid of the squad filler that will never play such as Baker, Jones, then we need to get rid of the most pointless loan we have ever had in Bates and the useless Murphy. Other such as Thorniley and Widsmith need loans away to get first team minutes under their belts

Incomings we need a left back,  box to box central midfielder, a pacey striker and a winger with a decent delivery.

For me (LB) Luke Garbutt on loan at Ipswich good attacking full back who has a good delivery and is scoring and creating a lot of goals all be it in league one, out of contract in the summer so would not cost the earth, (RW) Maddison I think he is in the final year of his contract may cost £1-2m but looks like he can make the step up and as well as delivery would add a goal threat to the team. (FWD) Kodjia I cannot understand how Villa have allowed him to get into the last 6 months of his contract it must be their premier league income now, he is an attack minded player who can play up front or out wide but unlike say Joao has proven in the championship to be very effective and a goal threat.  Irvine (CM) I think we had a look at him a few seasons ago but he sign for Hull instead, but a player who can score and create a lot from midfield and at only 26 has so much championship experience. 

Working with the budget we have all the players mentioned would not cost the earth but all would improve our squad in their respective positions.

Not sure if left back remains a priority, Fox has improved, Palmer is also good there, and we can recall Penney Sure we can upgrade, that’s true of all positions, but unless there’s a chance to bag a bargain, let’s concentrate on issues further forward.

On the subject of left backs, I was shocked to see one time Wednesday target, Max Clark, who moved from Hull to Vitesse, is now being linked with Liverpool and the two Madrid clubs. Only last week, I was suggesting maybe we could bring him back here in the summer Foolishly, I’ve only gone and alerted the big boys

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

We've bust the bank, have no more property to sell to ourselves, and our shell companies have been rumbled. 

Sorry forgot you know everything! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I’ll take that bet