Flipping hell they’d be offering bans out in the north corner if swearing offends people. I know it’s not big and clever but Jesus, some people just want to be wrapped in a bubble 24/7

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

People swear at football matches whoever reported your mate for swearing should stop coming if a few swear words hurts him, kin'ell.

• Agree 2

You expect some swearing at games but some people take it too far , they cannot speak a sentence without swearing which if you have kids or your missus with you in their vicinity is certainly unpleasant and not necessary IMO

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Can you point me to the actual rules I’d love to know because I’m shocked that swearing that occurs at every game every week is now deemed an evictable offence

is Hillsborough now North Korea?

lets all get evicted then as we were all swearing at the ref . yer agree too its getting more like north korea every day said it many times . give it a few years and we will have a microchip inserted into us and have our every move monitored ,its happening with cars very soon ,humans next . 

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1

You deserve it for sitting in the south stand . Went in their twice last season when I didn’t have a season ticket . Jeez their are some proper weapons sit there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

I have had to watch from the south last two games on account I can't buy a +1 for the North. 

In spite of being generally quite a refined and sophisticated person, I tend to swear a lot during games. In the North, that's fine. In the South I try to button it. Lots of people don't care for it and one should respect the local ways

31dea3073e90c3dacb46caebb10b23b2.png.ceb6bad0df239fb19aff6adaec328278.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

You dont want to mess with the South Stand regulars

Image result for old men fighting gif

MP+1.gif

• Haha 6

Sat in there today.

It isn't great.

Some bloke behind sat behind us swearing loads...oh, wait.

More annoying was some old bugger a few rows up...

"Come on you lazy lumps." 

That was one of his favs. 

• Haha 3

Needs banning for life. Disgusting.

No room for consciousness in the South stand. 

• Haha 3

Again I simply wish to know the rules

is swearing a contravention of the rules in the South Stand (not grandstand) at Hillsborough 

anyone?

Just now, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

is swearing a contravention of the rules in the South Stand (not grandstand) at Hillsborough 

anyone?

Have you tried contacting the football club rather than asking a group of weirdos on a message board?

• Agree 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

anyone?

Just a load of miserable beggars in there who stare because you offer encouragement ‘go on’ or question something such as ‘ref’ ... deaths waiting room ! 

1 minute ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

anyone?

The rules are the same no matter where you are in the ground

9 The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches

https://www.swfc.co.uk/club/ground-regulations/

• Agree 2

Just now, james o connor said:

Just a load of miserable beggars in there who stare because you offer encouragement ‘go on’ or question something such as ‘ref’ ... deaths waiting room ! 

Wait...

You're the one offering the encouragement and it is the others being miserable? 

lol

Just now, markowl said:

Have you tried contacting the football club rather than asking a group of weirdos on a message board?

No I haven’t but I will do

i just assumed that the answer would be found here given most owlstalk regulars claim to be experts of everything to do with life and not to be questioned ever  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

9 The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches

Is this supposed to be a deterrent ? :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

Just now, Ash76 said:

Thank you if that is the rules then fair dos and much as I disagree with them you’ll see no complaints from me

However what I do take issue is with the consistency as 99% of people swear at every game every week

When the whole crowd chants the referees a cheeky monkey that doesn’t contravene the rules does it? 

I would have been barred on multiple occasions from before the kick off on the concourse when hearing the line up - peaked around 7 mins in and through to the non-sending off and Nuihu's final shot.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, james o connor said:

A very balanced piece of journalism.

It's a bit disappointing to be swept up in a statement.

However I expect you're correct.

Best Wishes

A. M. Beggar

18 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Jesus, what a load of complete and utter faggotry. 

• Disagree 2
  • Thanks 1