Junior Hoilett

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
13 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

they had conceded it was already you could see it in their faces. What do you expect with this ref though? Wasn’t he the one who sent FF off when Dawson snapped him in half for diving?  Dawson was also walking, he couldn’t be,even it when ff got sent off and he stayed on.  

I most,y defend refs but fizz me how this guys in work I really don’t know. 

Correct this ref has a long and distinguished cv of being a bent cheat against us

1 minute ago, debram said:

And he went on to get MOTM according to fotmob

Im shocked he made it to end of game, our lot are soft. Any other team would have given him one back, clearly the talk with Hutch re getting booked worked wonders. Didn’t slide in once I don’t think. 

38 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

I've refereed for years and what I see week in week out at this level completely baffles me...it was out of control and endangered the player...what other consideration was there?

If it was Hutch...straight red.

Their players surrounded the ref during his thought process...we just stand there all lame and timid...why isn't Lees in the ref's face screaming for a red?

Because our squad is full of complete walkovers.

We bottle everything.

42 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

I've refereed for years and what I see week in week out at this level completely baffles me...it was out of control and endangered the player...what other consideration was there?

Their players surrounded the ref during his thought process...we just stand there all lame and timid...why isn't Lees in the ref's face screaming for a red?

I thought our players reactions were strange after such a bad tackle.  Can't rememver any of them majorly complaining to the ref or having a go at Hoillett. 

We are just too nice and must be the easiest team in the division to play against. 

Edited by Hirstys_12th_Pint

Happened right in front of me, red all day long. What happened to the not ganging up on the ref rule? 

Palmer gave the ref a proper Donald Ducking while he was being treated, and with a tackle like that we could have been looking at another Ian Knight situation. 

That ref was on my to do list before this after the Hull sending off of FF. Now he's at the top of it the useless poppinjay :mad:

1 minute ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

I thought our players reactions were strange after such a bad tackle.  Can't rememver any of them majorly complaining to the ref or having a go at Hoillett. 

They never do ...and this can help make a decision.

Ive seen it loads of times.

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

They never do ...and this can help make a decision.

Ive seen it loads of times.

Hutchinson was discussing it with the ref, probably told him he'd have definitely got a red for that.

40 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

This is exactly what we were saying on the way home. (Our players not getting in the refs ear).

It is now starting to cost us. 

Stoke got massive territorial advantage by dropping to the ground every challenge. Preston are masters at it, QPR, Fulham etc etc.

The big joke was that it was the CARDIFF players in his ear prior to the decision while our captain was trotting back to his position.

We need to get way smarter.

• Thanks 1

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Hutchinson was discussing it with the ref, probably told him he'd have definitely got a red for that.

Yeah saw that and thought the same.

Happened right in front of me and it was a horrific cant understand why the ref couldn't have seen it himself let alone the lino....both bottled it.

8 minutes ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

We are just too nice and must be the easiest team in the division to play against. 

Chansiri has told the players to respect the referee's decisions?

As the EFL seems to be against us, I'd like to see some of that Crazy Gang spirit there on the field.

I got near to some very faint praise for Tim Robinson after the last time he ref’d us at Hillsborough.

It has to be said that today he has reverted to his clownish behaviour of previous seasons.

Not just the Hoilet leg breaker but the blatant time wasting, his confused restarts after injury and total inconsistency throughout the game.

The thing that this fool did late in the game really amused me. Free kick to Cardiff. All players forming a wall on the edge of the penalty area. Someone stepped forward and he held up the game whilst he theatrically used his spray to put another line 1mm in front of the line of the penalty area. 

None of this was the reason we lost by the way. Conceding two goals in eight minutes today after conceding two in three minutes last game shows there’s work to be done in training before Wednesday.

The vast majority of the team is soft & bottlers.

...bottle 50/50’s

...don’t back each up in confrontations.

why didn’t our players kick up any sort of fuss with that challenge?

we need a squad overhaul. We won’t get out of the league with such players.

Apart from being short on ability the majority of the team are weak and naive . 

There should have been 10 Wednesday players screaming and shoving the ref and    
the next time Hoilett got the ball he should have been snapped in two , the ref couldn’t possible have given a red.

Edited by Beast of Boulogne

1 hour ago, bigthinrob said:

This is exactly what we were saying on the way home. (Our players not getting in the refs ear).

It is now starting to cost us. 

Stoke got massive territorial advantage by dropping to the ground every challenge. Preston are masters at it, QPR, Fulham etc etc.

The big joke was that it was the CARDIFF players in his ear prior to the decision while our captain was trotting back to his position.

We need to get way smarter.

Agreed - some of our players were meandering over to the touch line for a drink. Palmer was the only one shouting at the ref, and rightly so but he must have thought. 'were the fec are my team mates'?