Harris, Reach and Murphy

Harris' worst game for us very poor from him.

Usual from Reach runs around but nothing of note.

Murphy couple of balls into box but his usual garbage self.

No wonder we dont look like scoring when we are relying on these three to create something!

Harris is so overrated, his pace is something we’ve needed for a long time, and it can get us up the pitch, but his crossing, and decision making is dreadful Looks no more than an impact sub to me As for the other two, lightweight and completely ineffective 

1 minute ago, Mr. Tom said:

Reach and Harris worked hard, got a LOT of unlucky breaks and bounces, and the touch just wasn’t there today. Bad games for good players.

Murphy is abject.

Couldn't understand Rhodes for Iorfa.

Murphy was having a mare. Should have taken him off to put Reach wide.

Harris was outstanding for the first few months of the season. His performances have dropped off a cliff, maybe because he plays every minute of every game and needs a break.

Reach looks like a shadow of the player he was two years ago. Jack of all trades, master of none. It's not his fault he was asked to play in such an advanced position though. He shouldn't play there again.

Murphy at least put in some effort, but he seems to do far more things wrong than right. Quite simply, we need better.

Edited by snaykz

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Harris is so overrated, his pace is something we’ve needed for a long time, and it can get us up the pitch, but his crossing, and decision making is dreadful Looks no more than an impact sub to me As for the other two, lightweight and completely ineffective 

The number of shots that go wayward is incredible.

In some ways, you've got to marvel at the confidence of the kid to keep hitting it from 25+ yards, but really, his long range shooting is abysmal, and easily the most frustrating aspect of his game.

I must watch a different game to most of you. I thought Murphy was by far the best out of the 3 today. He put some very good balls into the box. 

Harris has been consistently one of our best players this season so can 100% forgive him for having a bad game. It happens. 

Reach was his usual self, does some good stuff, some bad stuff, didn't really affect the game but did a lot of running. 

Problem is that Harris is 26, Reach nearly 27. They won't develop much more now.

Harris has enough to be effective at this level but probably not a world-beater when you look at Leeds having Harrison on loan by comparison. 3 years younger and streets ahead.