Sick of this team

26 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

Well your original post wasn't particularly outlandish. Bit OTT about the full backs mind given our defensive record.

I’ve been quite consistent in my views with regards to the full-backs. Probably as important a position as there is in the modern game as there is a necessity for them to create as well as defend. I just don’t feel ours offer enough going forward but both Palmer and Fox have performed better over the last 12 months particularly defensively as our defensive record shows as you said.

Edited by Great Big Galaa

18 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I’ve been quite consistent in my views with regards to the full-backs. Probably as important a position as there is in the modern game as there is a necessity for them to create as well as defend. I just don’t feel ours offer enough going forward but both Palmer and Fox have performed better over the last 12 months particularly defensively as our defensive record shows as you said.

Simply not true, just cos Liverpool have some very effective full backs doesn't mean it's the most important position now, and even less so in our division.

On 29/12/2019 at 17:39, hatcheeks said:

I can’t wait to see some of these players leave. Especially Nuhiu, Pelupessy, Atdhe, Winnall, Big Dave, Palmer, Nuhiu, Murphy, Nuhiu, Rhodes. No where near good enough. 

23275288-0-image-a-4_1578762846463.jpg.c2abd5099411d3798939484b05c1e569.jpg

• Haha 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

On 29/12/2019 at 17:05, Mr Farrell said:

Overpaid, and steeped in failure.

Half the team has already bottled 2 play offs.

Worst fullbacks in the division.

Worst strikers (Fletcher aside) in the division.

Most injury faking frauds in the division.

Monk has performed a miracle so far.

This squad genuinely reeks.

we do need an additional improvement in the strikeforce.

3 hours ago, Peacenocchio said:

Theres some classics in here. Be good if some of the mardy  gets in this post reflected on their hasty words for the next time we lose a few and thus become more balanced human beings....

lol

I'm not holding me breath...

When we win the dickheads always get shown up for what they are.

lol

7 hours ago, Peacenocchio said:

Theres some classics in here. Be good if some of the mardy  gets in this post reflected on their hasty words for the next time we lose a few and thus become more balanced human beings....

lol

I'm not holding me breath...

Easy to be wise after the event and call people out. Why didn’t you do it at the time? Hate posts like this.

Yesterday was ONE game. Just remind me again how many points these puśśies have thrown away from winning positions this season?

It still needs ripping up. And everyone of the posters you’ve called out are right and have a point. One victory doesn’t make up for consistently bottling it.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Easy to be wise after the event and call people out. Why didn’t you do it at the time? Hate posts like this.

Yesterday was ONE game. Just remind me again how many points these puśśies have thrown away from winning positions this season?

It still needs ripping up. And everyone of the posters you’ve called out are right and have a point. One victory doesn’t make up for consistently bottling it.

One victory..... 

Were 6th and we've just beaten Brighton away in the cup.

If you want to look stupid carry on mate.

What does ' it needs ripping up' mean exactly?

And if you were bothered to look I did a thread on not overreacting to defeats or victories. 

Edited by Peacenocchio

The same players that regularly bottled it will do it again. They still need to go.

The same players injured/still on their Xmas hols still need to go.

A great win doesn't change that. Sorry Fluffies.

Monk knows this and will boot them at the first opportunity.

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

The same players that regularly bottled it will do it again. They still need to go.

Fluffies.

:duntmatter:

5 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

When we win the dickheads always get shown up for what they are.

lol

I’ve been raging after matches and performances in the past but I always stop mesen posting when I’m angry because you can guarantee players will make you look a fool with a great performance in the next match.

I think most of em do their best. They probably have games where crowds on at em and they might think F@@k this!!

someone else said on here they’re only human so if their performance drops that’s probably why... if they were more consistent I suppose they wouldn’t be championship players and they’d be higher up

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

I do agree with this to a certain extent.  We certainly can't trust this team but it seems one positive over the season has been the performances of the back 5.  I do worry that we will continue to struggle at home for the rest of the season given our lack of ability to play on the front foot for long periods of time.  I think two forward players are needed to rectify this.

On the plus side, when was the last time we racked up 6 away wins by early Jan? I always think if you can get to 10 away wins in a season you have got a great chance of the play offs, even if they home form is patchy

4 minutes ago, new zealand owl said:

I do agree with this to a certain extent.  We certainly can't trust this team but it seems one positive over the season has been the performances of the back 5.  I do worry that we will continue to struggle at home for the rest of the season given our lack of ability to play on the front foot for long periods of time.  I think two forward players are needed to rectify this.

On the plus side, when was the last time we racked up 6 away wins by early Jan? I always think if you can get to 10 away wins in a season you have got a great chance of the play offs, even if they home form is patchy

My issue isn't with the results, as Monk is performing miracles.

My issue is with the manner of some of the defeats, and the fact some players have just been here too long, and not delivered when it really matters.

They are on huge wages too, which has contributed to our financial mess, and is holding us back improving the squad.

Monk and DC to deal.

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

My issue isn't with the results, as Monk is performing miracles.

My issue is with the manner of some of the defeats, and the fact some players have just been here too long, and not delivered when it really matters.

They are on huge wages too, which has contributed to our financial mess, and is holding us back improving the squad.

Monk and DC to deal.

Yep but I don't think we will even begin to sort this mess until the summer.  It will be a new look wednesday in August regardless of what division we are in.

It is going to be so difficult to offload in Jan, it would be a minor miracle if we could ship out both Winnall and Rhodes and somehow bring in two.

What we do need is a convincing performance at home or preferably a run of them.  This will get the feelgood factor back and create some momentum.  This is why Kieran Lee is so important in the short term, can he work with Bannan & Luongo to put us firmly on the front foot against average teams at home?? 

Seen quite a few howlers and couple of good 'uns...

But even with the howlers we have the 4th / 5th best GD, (clear of the chasing pack in that dept.) in the league, we have proved we can beat the 'top clubs'

That hasn't been the case previous, even in our best two CC seasons....

So you never know what lies ahead..

• Like 1