Wednesday - V- Cardiff OMDT

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Absolutely crap. Monk is just as bad as all the other crap managers we’ve had over the years. Totally fuming!

Seriously don’t see how anyone can judge Monk until he’s had a couple of transfer windows and a pre-season.  Too many players not at the required level and no chance (so it would appear) of any young talent progressing through development set-up.

1 minute ago, Lee A said:

See what Cardiff did there?  

How they were a goal up in the 90th minute and didn't lose. 

That looks fun. 

Effective game management. 

Go down if anyone goes near you. Goalkeeper takes 45 seconds to get rid of the ball. Every time the ball goes out of play walk to retrieve the ball as slowly as possible.

Boring to watch but it stops the opposition building momentum. We are amateurish by comparison

We just need to accept we’re w@nk......We have a manager who’s pretty negative, a ground that’s falling to bits, one good striker who is rumoured to be on his way to WBA, an owner who doesn’t seem to know how to run a club, on the brink of a massive points deduction and to top it all off, our main rivals are flying in the premiership.......Oh well, time for a beer

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Can see why the club is losing the fan base. No longer represents the  supporters. Know if I had spent the last 24 years turning in a poor performance more often than not I would have been brown-lettered years ago. 

the crowd against Hull will be interesting...easy to say fizz it..

Guest 1banana2banana

Also just on Chansiri. Instead of giving it the bully big uns and spending a shed load in jan he needs to release as many of these over earners as possible and give monk a few smart loan options in the window. The club needs a complete rebuild squad wise and Chansiri has to admit his poo or bust efforts didn’t work. The ticket prices have driven fans away finally to the point where a 25k gate is now considered a big crowd. 
this clubs biggest asset is and always will be the fans. Get them back on side and give us a group of players who want to try. 

1 minute ago, 1banana2banana said:

Also just on Chansiri. Instead of giving it the bully big uns and spending a shed load in jan he needs to release as many of these over earners as possible and give monk a few smart loan options in the window. The club needs a complete rebuild squad wise and Chansiri has to admit his poo or bust efforts didn’t work. The ticket prices have driven fans away finally to the point where a 25k gate is now considered a big crowd. 
this clubs biggest asset is and always will be the fans. Get them back on side and give us a group of players who want to try. 

Agreed, having losers around the squad still just removes any positivity of getting new players in.

16 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Need new blood in ASAP. These players seem to have stopped giving a crap. 

I’m honestly not bothered about any of them still being at the club after the transfer window, I have had it with this squad flattering to deceive.

As soon as we think they have finally got their act together they go on a losing run and showing no fight. No matter what manager we have in, it’s the players pure and simple and it’s the fault of previous managers not Monk who we currently have. 

Edited by Stevelknievel

17 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

the crowd against Hull will be interesting...easy to say fizz it..

This is it. Three defeats on the bounce would be a real slump. Saying that, no one-players, staff or even the fans seem too arsed. Mate who has had a season ticket for the previous 39 seasons no longer goes. Saw him last week and he says he really doesn’t miss it. Once you are out of the swing of going and there are seemingly less miserable ways to spend a Saturday afternoon then that is it. Offered to take him to another match later this season-he said he’d rather not! Says it all.

Someone confirm to me that I’ve just stood and witnessed a side 6th in the table BOO’d off at HOME .... ? 

Irrespective of 2 massively disappointing defeats on the spin 

Thats what we do as a fanbase is it ?

I thought first half we were decent...bar the first 10 minutes.

Second half was poor. Cardiff deservedly saw it out, albeit with some help from the ref. 

Our only attack was a pass from Bannan over the top.