Forestieri

Anybody actually know what’s going on with him? Is he injured? Is he arsed? 

For me he should of gone ages ago. I can’t actually recall the last time he did anything worthwhile. Never looks bothered when he’s out there, he had his strop before Norwich and got what he wanted with the pay rise. Now seems content to sit and steal a wage (a big one at that).

He will never repay for how we have been with him as a club and as fans. 

Edited by ThisCityIsOurs88

Guest Grez Bez
3 minutes ago, ThisCityIsOurs88 said:

For me he should of gone ages ago. I can’t actually recall the last time he did anything worthwhile. Never looks bothered when he’s out there, he had his strop before Norwich and got what he wanted with the pay rise. Now seems content to sit and steal a wage (a big one at that).

How much is he on mate?

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He's got a knee injury.

Accusing him of 'stealing a wage' is a bit harsh. I'm sure he'd rather not have struggled with injuries as he has for the past few seasons.

Monks comment the other day about Fessi gives the impression there is more to this than just an injury. 

5 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

I like FF,  but I cannot remember a xmas/new year period he has played for us since he came here, due to injury or suspension...! 

I’m not convinced that injuries at Christmas are really a fair way to assess a player’s Wednesday career. Perhaps it’s just me though.

• Like 1

Not done anything for last couple of seasons now - really can’t understand the blinkered love and obsession that some of our fans have for him. On his day he can rip the league a new one but we’ve not seen that since the play off seasons. Hopefully he’s not too badly injured so we can offload him in January. 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Monks comment the other day about Fessi gives the impression there is more to this than just an injury. 

Which bit?

"It is still niggly. We are kind of dictated by him a little bit. He is doing really well, but I would probably say it will be the New Year with him, probably not this Christmas period. I spoke with him and the physios and the medical department yesterday (Monday). It's a shame really because it is one of them where he is not far off it but it is a little bit niggly in terms of pain and where it is."

• Thanks 1

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but when he refused to play against Norwich we should have cashed in. 

That was over three years ago now. Since then he’s gradually contributed less and less. To the point where I doubt many clubs would be interested in signing him. 

He was sorted as soon as we offered him an improved deal. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ThisCityIsOurs88 said:

He's been to Spain to see his personal physio which he pays for out of his own pocket in a bid to get back as quickly as possible. Scans were all clear but was still feeling pain in training. Feels desperate to get back in the side.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

I like FF,  but I cannot remember a xmas/new year period he has played for us since he came here, due to injury or suspension...! 

He played at Christmas in his first 2 seasons here. Long term injury the following season and lengthy injury layoffs last year and this year. 

Are you suggesting he fakes these  injuries just so he can snaffle a few more mince pies? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bukta said:

He's been to Spain to see his personal physio which he pays for out of his own pocket in a bid to get back as quickly as possible. Scans were all clear but was still feeling pain in training. Feels desperate to get back in the side.

Bless him 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, A12owl said:

As a matter of interest who would you have as 2 forwards.

Rhodes

Winnal

Nuhiu

Forestieri

Fletcher

If it's pace you want then FF is the only one with it.

Fletcher and FF?

It's Fletcher plus one of the others isn't it.

None of the other combos work.

(Though there was a window the other year when FF and Adthe did ok)

I'll be honest with you.

I don't think any of them have pace.

We've been carrying too many unfit/not needed at the moment players this season, such as Westwood, Lee, nuhiu, forestieri, winnall, pessy, Murphy, Rhodes etc. 

Hopefully monk is afforded the opportunity to get rid of all these and build his own team + coaching staff. 

46 minutes ago, Bukta said:

I’m sure he is. 

He will want a decent contract somewhere in the summer.