Jump to content
Thewednesdayway000

Adthe

Recommended Posts

Thewednesdayway000

By far and away the worst player I have seen in a wedneday shirt carnt run carnt pass carnt jump pepole say he scored goals yeah I could score goals 20 goals after 7 season at a club absolutely awfull

  • Like 1
  • Agree 10
  • Disagree 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalthamOwl

He’s not the worst but he doesn’t offer anywhere near enough. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TINKERBELL

He's no kim Olsen but does need replacing along with a few others. 

  • Agree 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thewednesdayway000

Hes good for last ten but he must have won 2 headers all game shocking 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toooldforthis
1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

He’s not the worst but he doesn’t offer anywhere near enough. 

 

He is the worst...by a long way

  • Agree 10
  • Disagree 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stoop

Should only be used in the last 15 mins to make an impact. Complete waste of time starting him

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellis Rimmer

He is the worst player to play over 200 games for Wednesday imo

  • Agree 7
  • Disagree 5
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
S72 Owl

We all know Nuhui’s attributes. Yes there limited but at times can be very effective. No reason to slag him off every time he has a poor game. 

 

He’s an impact player for home games really. It’s up to Monk to work this out and address it in January.

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Snooty

Poor today. With the rest of the outfield. 

Not even the worst player on the pitch.

  • Agree 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2roland2
7 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

We all know Nuhui’s attributes. Yes there limited but at times can be very effective. No reason to slag him off every time he has a poor game. 

 

He’s an impact player for home games really. It’s up to Monk to work this out and address it in January.


if he and the rest of the players don’t deserve stick after today they never will. Never boo them etc duri g the game but ffs. They need a rocket up their arse and tbf he’s been tug now for a long time. 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2roland2
7 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Poor today. With the rest of the outfield. 

Not even the worst player on the pitch.


not sure how he didn’t win that but your right, 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
debram

has his own mentality, cant be managed, should go asap.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergeant Tibbs
36 minutes ago, Thewednesdayway000 said:

By far and away the worst player I have seen in a wedneday shirt carnt run carnt pass carnt jump pepole say he scored goals yeah I could score goals 20 goals after 7 season at a club absolutely awfull

Carnt spell. Awfull.

But I agree with the notion that he isn't going to lead us to the promised land. But is it his fault he's still here - who agreed to his last contract. 

A centre forward's basic task is to score goals. Doesn't seem to be able to manage this on a regular basis.

 

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bouncing Owl

Again, balance is required. He’s not my favourite player by any stretch but he’s been very good this season bar the last 4 games where he’s been crap. That’s the problem with big Dave, when he’s crap, it’s very noticeable. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JOCOWl
7 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Again, balance is required. He’s not my favourite player by any stretch but he’s been very good this season bar the last 4 games where he’s been crap. That’s the problem with big Dave, when he’s crap, it’s very noticeable. 

True, its been very noticeable for the last 4 seasons, apart from when his contract was coming to an end. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darra

Defensively we ship two late goals but hey let's blame one of our forwards for it. :blink:

  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArmchairOwl

Tut, it's like groundhog day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suzuki_San

Rhodes was worse today. 

 

I was as pleased as anyone for him when he bagged his hat trick against Forest, but he was pathetic today. 

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...