Not saying we didn't deserve to lose today but where did 6 mins come from ? 

Just watching the Leeds game and 6 mins have been added there too. 

Nothing has remotely caused any delay in either game. 

It used to take a fairly serious injury to get that kind of time added. 

Am I missing something ? 

Wtf ? 

FFS 

And we can still lose it in injury time on injury time FFS.

Would love someone to work out the injury time when we are winning as to when we are loosing. I'm guessing we play more injury time when we are winning. Is it just a coincidence i doubt it.

14 minutes ago, Garry Powell said:

Would love someone to work out the injury time when we are winning as to when we are loosing. I'm guessing we play more injury time when we are winning. Is it just a coincidence i doubt it.

No, you’re just more aware of it.

It’s obvious it stands out more when we are in front , there’s no agenda against us I don’t buy that . 

Edited by dewsburyowl58
  • Agree 2

I’ve noticed that premiership games don’t seem to have lots of time added on unless there’s an obvious reason. Most of their games finish before championship games and that’s including stoppages for VAR. 

To be fair 6 minutes is probably correct. 6 subs is 30 seconds each so that’s 3 minutes. Clucas was down at least a minute, then Luongo was down almost 3 minutes. At a minimum, 5 but probably 6

• Agree 2

I was surprised it was only 6 today to be fair, Luongo/Clucas were down a good while.

Rather than complaining about the minutes awarded as injury time, we should be asking why our players can’t just close the game out, waste time, wind the clock down and get the job done.

Stoke were bottom of the league FFS.

Only got ourselves to blame and I’m f*cking sick of throwing points away in laughably embarrassing circumstances.

Edited by Westfield Owl
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

I feel we shouldn’t change our game , we practically  stop playing and just concentrate on wasting time , it just adds tension and pressure , just keep playing but keep it tight , we seem to panic , why ? 

We started trying to waste time on 84 minutes yesterday. Bonkers. 

Huge nervous negativity, born out of a set of reasonably milky players without any real leaders who have been mentally scarred over years of late mess ups and disappointments. 

We constantly invite pressure through sheer laziness, lack of bother, lack of professionalism, recklessness and poor decisions. It's why you start seeing us wierdly snowboating in midfield sometimes despite being only a goal ahead. Bewildering.

The players know there is no money to replace them, know they wont be sold, know they'll probably play the next game and know they'll still be paid just the same as ever regardless of whether they mess up, again.

Until you get the winning mentality and respect embedded into the club this will always continue. 

That all said... we're so much better than we used to be.  In general play we at least look capable of scoring and look reasonably safe at the back.

Wasting time is fine, nothing wrong with that if you are in front. Where we go wrong is not being able to keep the ball and play it around our players without passing to one of theirs. We should be looking for fouls, playing the ball off the opposition for goalkicks, corners etc. Anything to run time off the clock.

Dawson could take a leaf out of Westwoods book and take half an hour over a goal kick. Every little helps and it also breaks the rhythm of the opponents game. Even going down injured if someone gets within 10 yards of you can break things up.

I hate to see it but we need to learn from other clubs or we will continue to lose last minute goals.

• Agree 1