Big gate on Sunday

3 minutes ago, bobness said:

Because you don't want to share any of your Werther's?

Absolutely they are only 6 and 8 so prefer Haribo anyway 

10 hours ago, mkowl said:

Sold at least 2 as I got them for my lads earlier. Tight git Dad though as I put them in the Kop not near me in the South 

10 hours ago, mkowl said:

Absolutely they are only 6 and 8 so prefer Haribo anyway 

Tanoy announcement

"Can a Mr M Owl please meet some gentlemen from Social Services at the end of the game please."

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Tanoy announcement

"Can a Mr M Owl please meet some gentlemen from Social Services at the end of the game please."

I will be fine I was confusing their real ages 29 and 16 with their mental ages. 

I am presuming the 29 year old will be sober by then. The reason I am posting at this time is that I was woken by him stumbling in 

Cardiff will fetch 300 probably got 1 of the worst away followings especially that there a city.  a normal Saturday it would have been 22500 id go for just under 25000 we have lost possibly for life a few thousand casual supporters due to prices . stoke charged £25 boxing day and that's there usual charge they got several thousand extra in because of this.  announce fletcher fit and nuhiu dropped and that might instantly add a few hundred to gate. 

• Haha 1

Was gonna go, then realised its eldests Xmas football party, that coupled with price has ended my interest. 

Going to save my dosh and go new years day I think. 

Might pop over to watch Staveley Miners Welfare today for a footie fix, 4 quid to get on the ground kids go free. 

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Cardiff will fetch 300 probably got 1 of the worst away followings especially that there a city.  a normal Saturday it would have been 22500 id go for just under 25000 we have lost possibly for life a few thousand casual supporters due to prices . stoke charged £25 boxing day and that's there usual charge they got several thousand extra in because of this.  announce fletcher fit and nuhiu dropped and that might instantly add a few hundred to gate. 

I'm one of the few thousand lost. Season ticket holder to casual supporter to better things to do/spend time & money on. V sad. I'm going though! They'll be quite a few more like me, Sunday at 3pm is a unique kick off time, nothing better to do on a Sunday at that time & will take my mind off being back at work the next day.