Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, General_Grievous said:

Had a good look around but cant find any info on how the court case went the other day. Can someone summarise and/or post a link to some article?  Ta

 

Some stuff in this thread...

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Club and council have until Jan 8th to come to agreement if they don’t the Judge will make a ruling on the restrictions but the council have already said that if the ruling goes against them they’ll redraft it and impose it again and the club can then appeal again 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Club and council have until Jan 8th to come to agreement if they don’t the Judge will make a ruling on the restrictions but the council have already said that if the ruling goes against them they’ll redraft it and impose it again and the club can then appeal again 

Could the Judge prevent them from redrafting it? By doing that they could be seen as saying the judge doesn't know what they're talking about?. Any legal bods know if this could happen?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe 33 got away with the charge of stealing underwear from his neighbour’s washing line.

 

However, for the charge of abusing the Queen’s English by using incorrect grammar, including neglecting to use full stops, he received a suspended sentence.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure I heard on the radio that even if we win the council will rewrite the order and impose a new one in the club, meaning no change and more legals.

 

The judges needs in find in our favour and lift the silly van and let's get back to bring a football team.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, General_Grievous said:

Had a good look around but cant find any info on how the court case went the other day. Can someone summarise and/or post a link to some article?  Ta


can you be more specific as to which case? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

the council have already said that if the ruling goes against them they’ll redraft it and impose it again and the club can then appeal again 

 

Judge needs to hold them in contempt if they do that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, room0035 said:

I sure I heard on the radio that even if we win the council will rewrite the order and impose a new one in the club, meaning no change and more legals.

 

The judges needs in find in our favour and lift the silly van and let's get back to bring a football team.

 

 

 

animated_van_riding_scooter.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

 

Judge needs to hold them in contempt if they do that.

Can’t because the judge already said that she isn’t ruling on any safety issues just on the wording of the restriction notice which leaves it open to redrafting 

Basically the club can’t win this one it took months to get to court this time nothing to suggest that it will take any less time on a reimposed notice 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...