Harrysgame

Pay on the day for Stoke

As per title. Does anyone know if possible to pay ON the day for Stoke ( obviously need to be in their side), but can now make the game and dont want a wasted trip over.

Don’t think so as looked at this myself. Had to be registered on their database by 14th December to get a ticket for this game I believe. Don’t think there are any cash turnstiles.

Ticket office had a few returns, doubt it's possible to purchase these now if any left. 

Best bet is to keep tabs on social media, usually a few spare tickets pop up on day via twitter and Facebook. 

Always a chance that somebody is too spannered enough to go on boxing day after Christmas day activities / festivities... But it all depends if they get up in time or remember to advertise the fact.. 

Sometimes worth going down and asking about 

Someone's always got spare tickets 

If not just buy a toy police badge and pretend your a member of FBI and need to enter the ground for a investigation lol

• Haha 1

there was a guy who had tickets spare at forest as a guy was asking so usually can get a ticket that way. other than that stoke supporters might pay you to take a ticket off them , just put on an Adrian lewis accent and say your his brother 2 weeks unshaved a few too many beers curries unwashed for a fortnight and we would all look like him lol 

Thanks All, will keep a look out.

Gonna be no where near a sell out. Can't give my money away, must be loaded in Stoke