Obscure Team of the Decade

Strange one this but its Christmas eve and I'm bored so here goes. Players you might have forgotten we once had. Anyone I missed?

Nicholls

Tavernier Morrison Oshalaja Reynolds 

Baker Osboure Amado Bostock Watt

Uchechi 

Subs

Jameson 

Vermijl

Roger Johnson 

Peknic

Soares

Keane

Heffernan 

I had Lachman in but took him out because I dont think this forum will ever forget about him.

• Like 1

Bored on Christmas Eve, get to the pub. 

Good list though, Roger Johnson was pretty decent for us. Other mentions-

Gary Taylor-Fletcher 

Anthony Gardner (Class)

Seyi Olifinjana 

Stephen McPhail 

Steve Howard 

Ettiene Esajas 

Rhys McCabe 

Danny Pugh 

Lewis McGugan (Wtf happened)

Sergiu Bus 

In the best traditions of total football (which this side would obviously exhibit in spades) I’ve gone with a 4-3-3:

Emiliano Martinez

Marnick Vermijl 
Jordan Spence

Deji Oshilaja

Rafa Floro

Nej Pecnik

Stuart Holden

Lewis Baker

Modou Sougou

Sanchez Watt

Lloyd Isgrove

Bench: Lewis Price, Oguchi Onyewu, Dan Jones, Joey O’Brien, Filipe Melo, Danny Mayor, Sergiu Bus

4 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

In the best traditions of total football (which this side would obviously exhibit in spades) I’ve gone with a 4-3-3:

Emiliano Martinez

Marnick Vermijl 
Jordan Spence

Deji Oshilaja

Rafa Floro

Nej Pecnik

Stuart Holden

Lewis Baker

Modou Sougou

Sanchez Watt

Lloyd Isgrove

Bench: Lewis Price, Oguchi Onyewu, Dan Jones, Joey O’Brien, Filipe Melo, Danny Mayor, Sergiu Bus

I'll give you credit for Martinez, I keep forgetting he was on loan at us. God Isgrove was gash, and Melo, I remember that deadline day when DC took us over and 90% of OT wet themselves because we thought it was the former inter and juve Melo lol

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

I'll give you credit for Martinez, I keep forgetting he was on loan at us. God Isgrove was gash, and Melo, I remember that deadline day when DC took us over and 90% of OT wet themselves because we thought it was the former inter and juve Melo lol

Yep was a sign of profligacy to come when DC first sniff of cash dropped in and we bought Melo (injured most of the time and when played was not particularly mobile = poor mans Abdi), Bus who looked good on YT, and Sougou.

Luckily that pile of sheeeit only cost a couple of mill vs the Abdis, Jones, Rhodes, Boyds and Mathias Roses....

Edited by DuttyTeabags
Rose

4 hours ago, marcx666 said:

Isgrove wasn't too bad was he? Very hard worker if I remember right.

4 hours ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Yep was a sign of profligacy to come when DC first sniff of cash dropped in and we bought Melo (injured most of the time and when played was not particularly mobile = poor mans Abdi), Bus who looked good on YT, and Sougou.

Luckily that pile of sheeeit only cost a couple of mill vs the Abdis, Jones, Rhodes, Boyds and Mathias Roses....

Hey Sougou was quick, granted not a footballer, but quick, he was like the Poundland Walcott lol

21 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Isgrove wasn't too bad was he? Very hard worker if I remember right.

From what I remember he was awful, and it sorta got proved by his level now.