January sales

So who do we think we should sell, let go for me I think Westwoods time is up based on his age ff needs moving on done nothing for ages, I'd keep Rhodes but if we get a good other he should go those 3 out would save around 80k a week in wages I'd also sell v. Aken, pelupessy maybe winnall loan out few of the young ones gives us scope to bring a few in? 

Guest Ferkorf

Totally forgot about Van Aken, he nearly went under the radar but yes 100% if they pay we sell.

I'd send that Bates and Murphy back.

Forestieri could go for me if a good offer or a reasonable one was made.

Westwood looks like hes been pushed out by the young lad so maybe get him off the wage bill.

Rhodes and winnall have got to go brought nothing to the team at all.

I'd listen to offers for Kieren Lee, Nuhiu and Pelepessy too.

With all that being said though I would not sell a single player if we end up in an embargo we need everybody we can get.

Also for each of those mentioned I would bring in some one new for that position.

Also a pacy goal scorer (fessi 2015-17), a decent winger in the mould of harris would be nice

1 minute ago, Andrew_Owl said:

If good offers come in for Westwood and Bannan I'd accept them, purely because of their ages. Van Aken is one we need to get rid off asap, Stobbs and maybe Preston and Kirby too. Obviously we need to add a sell on fee to any we do manage to get rid of.

As it stands we have a small chance of promotion. Selling bannan would eliminate this chance imo.

The ones we need to get rid of the ones that don’t contribute enough to the team compared to their wages.

FF - either leaves in January or the summer anyway. 

KW - one of the highest earners at the club. Can’t see anyone else matching his wages however, will probably run his contract out before becoming more involved with cheadle.

Van Aken - get rid if possible 

• Like 1

Guest Kameron

Given what’s coming I would hope to see a clear out start.  Can’t see much in the way of transfer fees as so many are out of contract.  Chansiri and his actions have set us back at least 3 years if not more.  

Guest Ferkorf
2 minutes ago, torres said:

Rhodes, Winnall and FF off the wage bill 

Then a couple of good loan signings would help on and off the pitch

Maybe a few part timers to remember where the ground is wouldn't hurt either.

Give the team a final push 

Define part timer

25 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

If good offers come in for Westwood and Bannan I'd accept them, purely because of their ages. Van Aken is one we need to get rid off asap, Stobbs and maybe Preston and Kirby too. Obviously we need to add a sell on fee to any we do manage to get rid of.

out of interest, what would you deem a good offer for Bannan?

Why would anyone want to sell Westwood what happens if Dawson picks up an injury that leaves us Wildsmith who has not played a first team game in 18 months or Jones who has not played in 3 years.

Lets keep Westwood where he is, try and loan out Wildsmith and push on and try and get promoted. if that does happen or the EFL scupper the plan then reassess in the summer, but there are other areas such as the strikers all out of contract in the summer that I would be focusing on rather than goal keepers.

next thing we will be selling Fletcher and Bannan because they are on big wages and the wrong side of 30 :bullen:

• Like 1