Jump to content
Beauchief Owl

Stoke Fans' View of Match

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Brando17 said:

stoke are cwap.we should bury em

 

I hope we get the three points, but putting them out of business would be a bit harsh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:


It is a very romantic place to be fair.

Aye. When you leave with the wife you realise things could be a lot, lot worse.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

  this comment is class


They might play better pissed
If they see double they might just be able to pass to one of them

 

  hopefully they stay sober :ghoulguy:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

There was old woman at Man City who rang a bell, bloody annoying.


Her nickname was Helen the Bell.

 

That would be an insult these days. Mind you, you can’t take a flask of tea or a plastic bottle top in these days. Imagine trying to walk in with a 2kg cast iron bell.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

1 v 0 to them. 

 

Thats what Im thinking too, they have some decent individuals.

 

This is one of the biggest tests for us, because we always seem to give teams in poor form a boost.

 

They will be scrapping for everything and we need to match their desire.

 

However, if we start anything like we did at Forest the game will be over by half time, be ruthless Wednesday.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

 

Thats what Im thinking too, they have some decent individuals.

 

This is one of the biggest tests for us, because we always seem to give teams in poor form a boost.

 

They will be scrapping for everything and we need to match their desire.

 

However, if we start anything like we did at Forest the game will be over by half time, be ruthless Wednesday.

 

 


We look so solid at the back, I don’t see people getting more than 1 past us for a while - and I’m positive our away form will see us get at least 1 goal 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:


We look so solid at the back, I don’t see people getting more than 1 past us for a while - and I’m positive our away form will see us get at least 1 goal 

2-0 Stoke win nailed on WTF:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends which team's players were the most disciplined the day before.

Reckon their lot are in a serious funk so will have gorged on Carbohydrates, fat and beer on Christmas Day.

Easy 3-0 to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Stoop said:

Funnily enough I’ve got a bad feeling about this one

Boo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good players and a good manager. They will turn the corner and be a force next season. Personally would be happy with a point. 

1-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tricky game, in theory they aren't in a natural position given their squad cost but we know that doesn't always translate to success (think they have spent £70m in two Champ seasons now).

 

Ndiaye their best player is leaving and only Clucas I really fear. Joe Allen is an expensive Darren Potter. Ryan Woods career vanishing down the pan.

 

After our recent exploits a draw would be ok though and we can keep our unbeaten run going hopefully, nobody likes losing at Xmas.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Good players and a good manager. They will turn the corner and be a force next season. Personally would be happy with a point. 

1-1

I agree I think they will win League One aswell.

lol

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has a Stoke win written all over it, were due a loss and they are well overdue a win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Holmowl said:


Her nickname was Helen the Bell.

 

That would be an insult these days. Mind you, you can’t take a flask of tea or a plastic bottle top in these days. Imagine trying to walk in with a 2kg cast iron bell.

Don't you mean a 4lb 6oz bell ?.   We're not European you know !.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, this sounds dire.  Cue a 3-1 tonking from the Potters

Edited by Socialist_Owl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one confident?

 

i think it will be a dire game of football but go with 1-0 Owls.

 

What is our record like for Boxing Day games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Am I the only one confident?

 

i think it will be a dire game of football but go with 1-0 Owls.

 

What is our record like for Boxing Day games?


Last 6 Boxing Day games - W5, D1, L0

 

lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...